Chapter 43- July

Chapter 43- July

"Dylan?" I say when he answers the call.

"Maya." he answers and then chuckles. I roll my eyes, "I don't know what to wear." I complain. He chuckles again, "Umm, clothes... Although its not mandatory."

I groan, "I'm serious, Dylan. What do I wear? Tell me where we are going, that would help. Pleeeeeeeeease?" I beg.

"Never," he does a fake evil laugh, "just wear something dark." he says and ends the call.

Jee, thanks for your help, Dylan.

---

I pull open the door to see Dylan standing at the door, he is wearing a black shirt and a dark grey adidas track pants.

"Dylan what are you wearing? I though this was a date." I say slowly. Although if our date was staying at home and just making out, I wouldn't mind.

He starts mumbling incoherent words as he checks me out, making me chuckle. He said I must wear dark clothes so I am wearing a navy blue dress and I straightened my hair and put on smokey makeup. I've replaced my glasses with contacts as well.

"English?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and trying not to laugh. "You look... Wow." he says smiling at me. I grin, I just want to kiss him as much as I can for the rest of my life.

He pulls me close to him and stares intensely at me, "Maya." he whispers, the way he says my name sends shivers through my body, "I'm crazy about you." he whispers. I feel so happy right now that I think I am going to cry. That doesn't even make sense but whatever.

He pulls me out the door and I shut it closed behind me, "So, what are you wearing?" I ask, looking at his clothes that look more for sleeping than going on a date.

He opens the door for me and I get in then he goes around and hops into the drivers seat. "Clothes. I could take them off if you want me to." he says and smirks at me then starts the car, driving out of my driveway.

"You should change, I have a extra sweat pants in the back and just wear my hoodie, its in the back too." he says.

"Will you tell me where we are going first?" I ask and pout. He smiles, looking at the road, its really dark and there are hardly any cars out.

"Change and then I will." he compromises and I nod, climbing into the back in a very ungraceful way. "If you look I will eviscerate you." I warn and Dylan just chuckles.

I pull the dress off, over my head and move it to the other side of the car. When I look up I see Dylan trying to look at me, I shove his shoulder, "Excuse me, this is the reason I slapped you in English literature at the beginning of the year. Don't be a perv." I say and Dylan chuckles, looking back at the road.

"Well then I guess today is my revenge for that." he says.

I slip on the black tracksuit pants and the black hoodie onto my body. I pull the strings of the pants and tie it to make sure it doesn't fall off. I'm already getting naked in the back of Dylan's car on our first date, I don't need to drop my pants in front of him too. Isn't that just great? I'm naked in the back of Dylan's car. Ew, I'm becoming like London.

This hoodie smells so good. Sweet baby Jeezus. I hear Dylan chuckle, "Are you sniffing my hoodie?" he asks. "No..." I say and make the strings on the hoodie equal. I hate it when it is not equal.

I climb back into the front, gracefully, as always. Ha, not. "Nice black leopard print bra, by the way." he comments, smirking and looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

I shove his shoulder and roll my eyes. "Ouch woman, this is abuse. You better be  glad that I love you." he says and laughs then his eyes widen.

What? Did I eat too many pot brownies again?

He turns to look at me to see my reaction and I stare at him, my eyes wide and my mouth slightly open.

"I... Umm, well... April fools?" he mumbles. "It's July." I say and smile at his red cheeks.

He mutters something incoherent under his breath and then parks on the grass on the side of the road, getting out the car and walking to my side and pulling the door open.

I frown, "What are you doing?"

He gets down on one knee in front of me and I turn to face him, still sitting in the car, "Maya, will you be my girlfriend? I don't really know what to say because I didn't plan this out properly but I do know that I am falling for you and I want you to be mine." he says with a smile and then pulls a silver necklace out of his pocket.

I get out of the car and stand up, smiling. Dylan stands up with me, "Well I'm already wearing your hoodies so we're almost a couple anyway. Yes, definitely yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I say and my smile widens.

A wave of happiness goes through my body and I just feel like jumping up and down and singing a song from the sound of music.

He pulls me into his body, clutching onto both sides of his hoodie that I am wearing, and he presses his lips against mine. I move my hand to the back of his neck and kiss him back, he smiles against the kiss and after a few seconds I pull back. I don't think I have ever been this happy. Honestly, I should calm down.

He turns my body around and clips the necklace around my neck and makes me face him again. "It's beautiful, Dylan." I say, looking down and rubbing my thumb against the little pendant.

"Nothing compares to you, Maya." he whispers, looking at me like Chuck Bass looks at Blair.

Goals!

What am I even thinking?

Dylan leans his forehead against mine and smiles, "We should go." he states and I nod.

When we are in the car he starts the engine, "So, where we going?" I ask. I am just so curious and I can't help it, I mean I know curiosity killed the cat but a cat has nine lives so who cares?

He looks at me and smiles, "We're breaking into Disneyland."

---

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT I JUST SHIP DAYA SO HARD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME BUT I FEEL AS HAPPY AS MAYA DOES! Ahh!

So who watches gossip girl? *does creepy face* Waddup series reference! I dont know, I'm sorry. I hope you guys like this chapter and please vote if you did ;) xxx thanks for reading <3

Qotd: "Open wide!"
- Fuckboy

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG