Chapter 15- Sugar filled circles of happiness

Have you ever had that feeling where you're so full you feel like you are going to explode but you keep eating anyway?

That's what I'm doing right now.

"These cookies are amazing!" I say as I stuff my face with more sugar filled circles of happiness.

Once we finally finished cleaning up our doughsaster the cookies were already finished and so we dug right in.

Hahaha see what I did there? Doughsaster? I crack myself up. Hahaha. I just can't stop laughing at my amazing yolks. I donut know how I do it.

I chuckle to myself. I will be famous one day for my eggcellent jokes.

Dylan chuckles, "Thanks princess."

Princess. I don't know why but whenever he calls me princess it makes me feel all happy and tingly.

"I can't believe someone so tiny can fit so much food inside them." Dylan states. Hmm, I guess my body makes exceptions for cookies.

And Nutella.

And jelly tots.

And popcorn.

And pizza.

And pasta.

And those awesome oreo milkshakes that they sell on my street.

And chocolate.

And candyfloss.

And basically everything unhealthy.

But that's it, okay?

I shrug and watch Dylan as he bites down on a chocolate chip cookie. Those lips looks so delicious. Maya! What the hell?

I quickly look away. As if Dylan would ever want to kiss you. As if you would want to kiss Dylan. Yeah, why would I want to kiss him? Its not like he is extremely perfect or anything. Plus, Dylan has tons of girls lining up to just talk to him.

"I should get you home." Dylan says. I nod and stand up and Dylan leads me out his front door and to his car. I have mentioned it before but in case you have forgotten- Dylan has a BMW i8.

We drive in silence, the only noise is Justin Bieber's love yourself playing on the radio. "I want to show you something." Dylan says after a while and turns right onto a dirt road that leads through a forest. I was going to ask if he was going to kill me but I knew that if he was he wouldn't tell me.

"Dylan, if you're going to kill me just tell me now."

"Okay, I'm going to kill you."

"Oh, well... Okay."

Like really? How stupid?

It's as dumb as when those people in horror movies go around shouting "Hello! Is anybody here?" Like, what? How stupid are you? You think the killer is going to be in the kitchen like "Yeah, I'm in here, want a sandwich?" No, that doesn't happen.

Dylan parks the car in the middle of nowhere and then gets out and starts walking. I look around, still in the car, we are literally in the middle of nowhere. All around us is just trees.

It's official, Dylan is going to kill me. I get out the car and run to catch up with him.

I've always wondered what hell would be like. What if its not like all those pictures and images on the internet that people believe? What if its actually not even hot? What if its full of really hot guys and people on earth are just making up stories about how its horrible but actually they don't know because they've never actually been to hell before? What if you can do whatever you want and stuff your face with cookies for as long as you want because you were bad on earth and so you could be bad in hell too? I don't know, its just a thought.

I look around at the forest that we are walking through, I can hear birds chirping from up in the fall trees. This place looks so familiar but I don't quite know why. "Dylan, can we hurry up. I really hate forests." I say. Dylan nods and we start to walk faster.

After a little while longer I see an opening between the trees. We walk closer until we reach the opening and I suck in a breath. I've been here before.

A tear rolls down my cheek as all the memories come flooding back.

---

Damn, I hate bad memories. I have so many :O

Qotd: "To the Max."
- Wizards of Waverly Place

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG