Chapter 35- Kisses

Chapter 35- Kisses

I stare up at the starry sky with a smile. I'm floating in the ice cold water of the dam we all jumped into to get rid of the powder that was in places powder should never be.

My hands are out on either side of my body, I can hear everybody splashing around in the water but it's just so peaceful here, staring up at the sky that I don't want to move.

We have been here for about two hours now, we spent that time swimming and jumping off a cliff into the water which was terrifying but exhilarating at the same time.

I rub my pruney fingers together,  I haven't left the water except to jump off the cliff and so I feel like a soaked potato. I've finally managed to get used to the icy water after a long two hours.

I have always had an obsession with stars and fire, they always managed to captivate me, I could stare at them for hours and never get bored.

I watch the tiny little balls as they sparkle in the dark sky, a smile playing on my lips. This is one of those times that I will remember forever, a memory that will stay with me till the day I die.

I feel something swimming under my body and I straighten up, bringing my feet up at lightning speed. This feels like Jaws, damn I hate that movie.

My heart starts to pound in my chest and I hold my breath. I'm going to die. There is probably a dinosaur swimming under me, yup, this is Jurassic Park.

I let out a breath when muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I turn my body around to look up at Dylan, he is smiling at me, his hair looks really sexy and there is water dripping down his face and chest.

I bite my lip, he looks so kissable. "Come on," Dylan drags me by my hand, out the water.

I walk in silence through a tiny forest to wherever Dylan is leading me. After about a minute of walking, Dylan stops at a place where there is an opening in the trees.

"Look up." he whispers and I do as told. I smile, "Wow." I whisper to myself. Through the opening you can see tons of stars, Orion's belt is visible as well as the milkey way and billions of other stars.

"It's beautiful." I say, there is no real way of explaining the beauty of the stars. I was almost speechless.

"So are you." Dylan whispers.

I look back down at Dylan and he is staring intensely at me. He pushes me against one of the trees gently and presses his body against mine.

"Dylan, I-" before I can finish my sentence Dylan does the one thing I have been waiting for, for so long; he kisses me.

His damp lips crash against mine with an aggressive force. He groans against the kiss sending sparks flying through my body.

No book I have ever read or movie I have ever watched has prepared me for this. There's more than just fireworks, its like my entire body is on fire.

My mind is screaming one word over and over again: Finally.

It was so worth the wait. I just lost my first kiss and it was absolutely amazing. I don't car what he wants from me, all I want is him. All of him.

Dylan wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me impossibly closer to him. Electric shocks course through my body and I feel like I'm on top of the world. I just want to jump up and down, screaming with joy.

Words can't describe the feeling of the kiss, it's delicious, Dylan's kiss is possessive and you can feel how strong he is through the kiss. My entire body begins to tingle with pleasure.

He tastes like chocolate and I just can't get enough. I wrap my arms around Dylan's neck and tug at his hair making him groan louder, his groan reverberates through my body making me feel weird and mushy.

Just as I'm sure my weak knees are going to dissolve into water, Dylan lifts my body and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist.

He sandwiches me between the tree, biting my lip and begging for entrance. I open my mouth and let Dylan deepen the kiss. This is like nothing I have ever felt before, my body is shaking with pleasure as Dylan devours my lips.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I let out a moan which causes Dylan to smile against the kiss and press closer against my body.

He lets me go, lowering my feet to the ground and then he proceeds to place kisses down my neck making me groan and grip tightly on his neck.

"Dylan." I groan as he bites my neck gently sending shivers of pleasure through my body. This kiss is absolute bliss. I've been craving it for so long.

"Maya." Dylan whispers, his breath fanning against my neck as he does so.

He moves his face back up and places his forehead against mine, he leans foward and bites my lips, "You taste so good." he whispers.

"Dylan! Maya! Where are you guys?" I hear Ruby shout from a distance.

Dylan pulls away from me, "They're probably fucking somewhere in the bushes." Ryan says and I hold back a laugh, you can count on Ryan to think about sex 24/7.

"Nah dude, that would be creepy, nobody has sex out here or they end up dead like in those messed up horror movies." Sebastian says as if it's obvious.

I walk towards where the voices are coming from and roll my eyes when I see them, "You guys are all idiots." I point out and nobody disagrees.

---

What did you guys think about the kiss? ;)

Qotd: "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
- Ingrid Bergman

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG