Chapter 3: Movies

(a/n: Annyeong!~ So sorry for not updating in a looooooong time but it came out earlier than expected. I have been busy writing, revising, and correcting.

As I promised, here is chapter 3 :D It’s longer kkkkk~~.

I changed Ian’s name to ­­JaeSun btw)

*3rd Person*

“Ugh. Mondays. Don’t you just hate it?” Krystal grumbled as she walked in the halls of Westmoore High with Miyoko. She was studying in 10th Grade.

“Oh yes I do. See you later” She said bye to her friend and entered Room 5B: History. “KRIIIIIING!” The bell rang. “Oh no. Freak. I’m late” Krystal said she rushed for Math Class.

“Good morning Mrs. Hewitt”

“Good morning. Take a seat”

“Okay class, How is everyone? Feeling good?"

Silence surrounded the room.

“Okay, no one seems to be feeling good today. Anyways….”

…..

It was lunch time. She called Miyoko and met up in the cafeteria beside the school. “Gosh. Worst day ever I got a D- on my Science paper” Miyoko said munching on her croissant. “What?! You got a D-? I aced that test and got an A+” Krystal smirked as she knew that it would annoy her best friend.

“You don’t need to rub it in my face smarty pants”

“Just kidding I got a B+”

“Yeah yeah, whatever.”

We finished our food and left the cafeteria. “Hey, do you still remember uhm….JaeSun?” Krystal asked her bestfriend. “Ooh. That guy” Miyoko replied eyes filled with anger. “Okay, Miyo. Forget about it already! When will you eve-”

“Stop” Krystal was cut off my by Miyo.

“What he did to you is unacceptable. You were hanging for your life back then” Miyoko said while holding onto Krystal’s arm. “Just imagine this. I-I-I-If no one was there for you…what would you have done? I would’ve lost you. Right?” She continued.

“But that was before. He’s changed” Krystal said as she looked down on the ground.

Miyoko suddenly stopped walking.

“CHANGED?! Have you even met the guy since he came back?! CHANGED. I don’t believe you” Miyoko felt the sudden rush of her blood

“N-n-n-no. But I know he’s different. Just trust me for once” Krystal said hoping her best friend would not transform to hulk.

“Whatever”. They continued heading for school. It was 1:22 PM. Class ended at around 3. They went to their designated classrooms and attended the last few subjects.

“Woah Oh Oh Oh Oh. Woah Oh Oh Oh. 365! Ni soneul japgo” Krystal’s phone rang. “Hey booger” It was JaeSun. “Uhm. Hey” She replied.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Ahh. Nothing. It’s nothing”

“Ooookay. Whatever you say. Listen, Are you free tonight?”

She was shocked at the question. “Yeah, I am” She said after clearing her throat which made the conversation more awkward “Why? She continued.

*Krystal’s POV*

“……Listen, are you free tonight?”

Okay like ahfizxjfehisdnd. What kind of question was that?!?!