Chapter 7: Hell

*Krystal's POV*

"Huuuuuuullk!" I sat up. Ugh. This is the 4th time i've experienced this fcking dream for the past week. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "Joeun achimimnida (a/n trans: Good Morning)" I said to my mom, who was still in bed, lying unconsciously.                          

Well, just to fill you in what's been happening this past week. I've found a job! Yeah, shocker ain't it? The lazy Krystal Lee has finally found a job - but I still go to school though. Working my ass off to pay the school fees and what not. Mom had her surgery last week, thank God! Everything went well except the fact that she's still in a coma. Miyoko, well, has learned to like JaeSun; I wouldn't say completely though. And for JaeSun, he's doing fine. Being the supportive best friend and meeting me when he has the chance.

"Unnie. Yah. Can we go home for today? I need to get fresh new clothes" My sister asked me tugging on to my shirt. I nodded and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and changed into a pair of pants and a tshirt that said EXO.

"Fighting!" I said to myself; facing the mirror.

For you, weekends would be 'Oh wow! No school' well it ain't going to be for me. Weekends were like hell; uncontrollable customers coming in and out of the restaurant. "Kaja" I told my sister who sat on the reclining chair I had slept on. "Ddo bwayo (a/n trans: See you later) umma, we'll be back".

..........

I unlocked my room and plopped down on the bed. I closed my eyes and wished everything went back to normal - when everything felt right. No problems, just small fights, and seeing mom smile. My body felt frustrated and weak. It was too hard to bear everything. "Ergh" I groaned. These past few days I haven't had a good night sleep and I really needed one.

Suddenly, I remembered something and turned my phone on. "Fck. This can't be happening" I mumbled to myself. Mom's account was running low. Oh what do I do now?

I needed to make a plan real quick. Everything was at stake - My schooling, Wendy's schooling, Mom's hospital fees. Everything would eventually not be paid if I can't do anything about it. *KNOCK. KNOCK* I quickly kept my phone and stood up "Unnie? I'm done washing. You're turn." My dongsaeng stood by the door. Towel wrapped around her body with her brown hair still wet and droplets of water landed on the floor.

"Okay. Thanks chingu" When she left the room, I quickly grabbed a fresh towel from the closet and rushed to the room.

As I finished washing and changing we left the house and locked the door. (a/n: sorry I was just too lazy). "Unnie. Can we eat somewhere? It's lunchtime and i'm hungry" Wendy asked, her eyes as round as a puppy's. I gripped onto the steering wheel in my car.

I can't tell her the real situation I was facing. I can't tell her that soon we'll be broke. I have to protect her.

"Uh...uhm. Sure" We went to a drive-thru in McDonald's. "One cheeseburger and an apple pie packet please" Wendy said. I didn't want to order. It would cost too much and besides us workers had free food in the restaurant. "That would be it. How much would it be for everything?" I asked the girl in the window "$9.25 ma'm"

We moved to the next window to claim our order and pay. "Unnie? Won't you eat?" The little girl questioned me. I shook my head and said "I have food in the restaurant and i'm not that hungry anyways" Lies. I was hungry. Very hungry.

"Shall I drop you in the hospital?" I asked Wendy who was happily enjoying her meal. "Ne, do you want some?" She offered her burger to me and I took a bite out of it. Oh how yummy it was. "I have to go to work. I'll be home at 8 pm ok? Take good care of umma. Here's some money. If ever you're hungry just go get something in the canteen downstairs" I told her and gave Wendy a 20 dollar bill. She nodded her head obediently.