Chapter 10: Truth

(a/n: Hey guys. Been a loooong time right? Hm. Anyways.

In Chapter 3 & 5 you'll notice that Miyoko hates JaeSun..A LOT.

This part of the story will answer the question why she does.

After the flashback we'll continue with the present okay? Enjoy!)

--Flashback--

"Ughhhh. I don't wanna get up umma" An annoyed girl said, as she laid in bed all curled up in her blanket. She rolled to the side and covered her tiny face with the pillow at her side. "Yah! Ireona! (a/n trans: Get up!)"Her mother tugged onto the blanket but the girl fought back. "Aish. Ireona! You're gonna be late for school Krystal".

April 7, 2008; It was Krystal's 1st day of school in 6th Grade. Her mother seemed more excited than Krystal, herself. She hated school - she hated the studying (like who doesn't?), the quizzes, the writing, and them. The only thing keeping her from being absent is her bestfriend. Krystal slowly sat up and looked around. Rubbed her eyes, Stretched her whole body, and yawned.

"KRYSTAL! BREAKFAST IS IN THE TABLE" Her mom yelled from the kitchen .

"NE" Krystal said in reply as she lazily walked to the dining room.

As she was walking down the hallway like a zombie, the aroma of the food made her run; as fast as she could. She sat down on the chair. It was her favorite. Bacon and Egg! And toasted bread as a partner. "Gomawo umma (a/n trans: Thank you mother)" Krystal said as her mother came to lay a glass of milk beside her plate. "Eat well, and fast. We're leaving in 40 minutes. I don't want you to be late so..palli!" Her mother gave a smile.

..................

"Ummaaa~" The little girl groaned in her seat. "Do I have to go?" She asked her mother who was clearly not in the mood. "Aish. Krystal, Umma wants you to study hard so you could find a good job. I know you hate school but you have to bear with it. I don't want you ending up in the streets begging for food, money, and what not. Umma wants you to have a good future"

Psh. Umma is just talking 'blech' . Krystal thought.

The ride to the school was rather quiet. "Annyeong umma!" Krystal waved as she was heading for her classroom. This was it. It wasn't just going to be a normal day for her. Everybody looked so happy and Krystal hated that. "Stupid school" she mumbled. Then, she felt someone whisper to her side "True that". Krystal turned to the side to see who it was. "OMO! YAH! You scared me, psh" Krystal yelled. It was just her bestfriend - Park JaeSun. "Joeun achimimnida (a/n trans: Good morning)" He gave a smile.

"Annyeong" She said. They walked together through the halls of Jeguk Middle School. It was rather quiet that morning. Although, everyone had smiles taped to their faces. Krystal walked to her locker and put her books in with JaeSun beside her.

"Your locker's so messy. Aren't you going to fix it in one of these days?" Her bestfriend asked, leaning on the locker beside Krystal's. "Yah! as if yours is neat!" The annoyed girl slapped her bestfriend's arm. "Aish. That hurts!" JaeSun pouted which let Krystal grin.

They were having a good time with each other until...

"YAH!" Someone grabbed Krystal by her shirt and pinned her to the locker. "Welcome back, did you miss me?" It was Kim Young Do along with 3 boys behind him - Park Chan Soo, Yoo Seong Hyun, and Lee Yun Ho. Krystal left speechless, staring onto the ground and bit her lip. "YAH! You didn't miss me? Aish. This kid" YoungDo threw Krystal to the ground which scraped her knee.

JaeSun dived in and grabbed YoungDo and told him "Stop it before I let the chairwoman expell you". YoungDo let go of JaeSun and left the scene. As to what a kind bestfriend would do he came in and helped Krystal get up.