2, 4, 6, 8, who do we eliminate?

Greenwood and Jerome might not get along to well, but when it comes to killing and stealing they are two peas in a pod. They both had a little to much fun stealing a gas truck from a poor driver. We all hopped in our new vehicle and headed in the direction the high schools bus was going. The more I thought about killing that smug little bitch, the more I smiled. No longer will she smile when I tell her of Jerome. She can go and find her own damn boyfriend! 

The bus was now in sight. It was still a good length away from us, but with the way Greenwood was driving we would be caught up soon. While everyone got ready to jump the bus, I was putting a few touches onto my outfit. I thought  that this team needed some sort of outfit that fit our message and brought us back together. So I decided to make the whole team wear modified straight jackets. Mine was a bit more fashionable than the guy's. I felt sexy in it. And I could almost guarantee that Jerome was going to ravish me tonight with the way he looked at my short dress. 

Suddenly, Greenwood cut in front of the bus at an intersection

Suddenly, Greenwood cut in front of the bus at an intersection. It came to a halt. I could hear the screams of the girls on board. Music to my ears. Jerome and I jumped off first. Jerome got his gun out and walked over to the bus and tapped on the glass doors. The bus driver, scared shitless, opened the door slowly.  Jerome, being him talked and performed while I went and sat next to Harley. I looked over to her and smiled. 

"Hey there sweet cheeks. How are you? Wait, never mind. I don't care how you are." I said to her. She tried to talk back to me, but I couldn't take even one second of her wining. So i took my gun out and shot at the ceiling. It made everybody scream and look over to me, including Jerome who wasn't to happy of having his speech stopped. 'I'm sorry for interrupting baby. you can punish me later." I winked at him. "I just remembered something that I've always wanted to do if I ever made it in to the cheerleading squad." I headed to the front of the bus and turned to face all the scared little kids. "Give me an 'O"." I smiled waiting for their response, but no one answered so I shot up into the air, or in this case the ceiling, again as a warning. "I said, GIVE ME AN 'O'!"

"O" All the high schoolers whimpered back. 

"Give me an 'N'."

"N"

"Give me another 'O'."

"O"

"What does that spell?"

"O, No"

Jerome had the hose in his hands and at the moment the youngsters were done with their little cheer he released gasoline all over them. They all screamed at the top of their lungs. Some of them spitting out gas from their mouths. It was a glorious sight. After he was done, Jerome jump off the bus. i stepped over to Harley one more time. She didn't talk she just looked at me, she was shaking a bit. 

"Isn't he wonderful? Everything I talked about? Well guess what bitch, he's all mine." I leaned in really close to her. Our noses almost touched. "And you my dear friend," I kissed her lightly on the lips, "are nothing." And with that I ran and jumped off the bus too. "Jerome baby if you would do the honors." I handed him a lighter. He smiled at me. 

"With pleasure. Are you ready? OK!" He mocked the cheerleaders. I loved him so much. 

The lighter didn't work. It was weird I could have sworn that i filled it up yesterday. Luckily, little Arnold had a lighter. All of us except him ran back to the gas truck. Arnold walked up to the bus and tried to start the fire, but his lighter didn't work either. Then, I could hear sirens. Great, the cops found us. Jerome had a bit more fun with spraying the gas hose before he hopped up on the side of the truck and we drove off, leaving Arnold were he stood, still trying to light the fire. Detective Gordon found his way up to the bus and tried to stop Arnold, but in doing so he started the fire himself. I saw the flames. I felt their heat, it was amazing. I was so happy. I looked over to Jerome, who was still hanging on the side of the truck, I stuck my head out the window and kissed him square on the lips. once we parted I took one more look at my masterpiece before it was out of view and the bus had moved! "DAMN IT!" I yelled. Jerome looked too and cursed himself. Harley was safe. She knew I was out to get her now. Maybe I'll give the job to Barbra, I thought, it might be a good bonding experience for us to kill someone together. We all drove back home. One less member of our squad.