My kind of crazy

It took us a whole two hours to get back to Gallahan's place. There were a ton of cops out tonight. I imagine they were looking for Jerome and I. Once we got back to our room Jerome was all excited because he finally ended his dad. He wanted to go back out and celebrate and have some fun, but i convinced him to stay in. Killing Greenwood and Jerome's father was all I could take for the day, Plus if he killed anymore, Jerome would never want to stop.

 We both had a big trick up our sleeves. Tomorrow was the  Gotham Children's Hospital Gala. Jerome had a plan to get in and take out a few people as well as make Gallahan look like the hero so that he could become mayor. Everything was falling into place. Jerome had an idea of disguising himself as the magician and I as his assistant, of course. People always trust when they are called to the stage to help with a trick. They would never know that they would be the last thing they would ever do with their life. 

First thing was first Jerome and I needed to look the part. So despite convincing Jerome to stay in both of us needed costumes. There was a small costume shop about three blocks away. I thought nothing could go wrong in three blocks. Jerme could wear a hat to cover his gorgeous-well-known-bloody-red locks and I could put on my sunglasses and my favorite black wig. We could act like a normal couple for once in our lives. Sadly, it didn't go as I had hoped. We walked down to the store and had fun trying on different clothes and hats. If we were in a 90s movie it would have been a great montage. We had a little to much fun if you ask me. 

Once we found our clothes for tomorrow we went the counter to pay, but the clerk had recognised us and was pointing a loaded rifle at our faces. 

"I know who you guys are. You're the redhead, Jerome and his crazy girlfriend. I've already called the cops. They will be here in no time. You're done for." The clerk was shaky. I looked over to Jerome and his hat was missing. I sighed, I really didn't want to have to kill anyone else today. I thought that was done with. Jerome returned my gaze with a devilish smile. Without even looking away from my face Jerome pulled out a small gun from his pocket and pointed it straight at the poor guys face and pulled the trigger. The clerk landed with a thud, blood pouring out of the new hole that was in his head. 

"Well that's three for today." I said looking at the dead body on the floor. "grab your stuff and let's get going the police will be here soon." I started to grab the costumes, but Jerome stopped me. 

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're counting the number of people we have killed and you're not as excited after the kills anymore. What happened to the girl that wanted to kill her friend the cheerleader? What happened to my Alice?" 

"Can we talk about this later? I can hear the cop cars down the street." Jerome agreed to go out the back door and head back to Gallahan's place. We walked in silence, but still held hands. Jerome had his hat back on.

We put the clothes in our closet. Then sat down on the end of the bed and for once we talked like a normal couple. I told him that I didn't mind the constant murder, but him killing his own father shook me up a bit. Jerome made a joke and I laughed. That's when everything came back together. Jerome might be crazy and murderous, but he was my crazy and his taste for blood matched mine. That night Jerome was gentler in bed. It was as if he was saying he loved me with his body. For a crazed sociopath he was great in bed. Afterward Jerome fell asleep, but i stayed awake. I was nervous for tomorrow. After all it was my big debut.