Pipsqueak

We all got back to Mr Gallavan's apartment safe and sound, well except for Arnold. I wonder if he will be OK? As soon as all of us stepped through the front door Greenwood started to run his mouth. "If I was the leader we would all still be together and I would be eating cheerleader BBQ right about now. I was looking forward to that." He turned to face Jerome and got really close to his face, about six inches between their noses. "One tiny game shouldn't determine that one tiny pipsqueak gets to play boss over me." Jerome was surprisingly calm for someone that just got disrespected as the leader and called a pipsqueak. He wasn't even looking at Greenwood he was looking down at his shoes with no expression on his face. 

"...one more time." Jerome whispered. 

"What did you say shrimpy?" Greenwood was not the best at calling names. 

"I said," Jerome looked up into Greenwood's eyes, "Call me pipsqueak one more time!" 

"And what are you going to do?" Greenwood stood up trying to be taller to intimidate Jerome, which obviously wasn't working.  "Huh? You gonna kill me, pipsqueak? I would like to see you try."

And with that Jerome went off. He lunged at Greenwood and pulled out the dagger that he had hidden in his boot. Greenwood was pushed to the ground. Jerome tried to put the knife to Greenwood's throat, but the fat bastard quickly punched my baby and pushed his off. Then Greenwood ran to get a sword that was hanging on the wall as decoration. In his time running Jerome had gotten up and went after Greenwood. Jerome jumped on to Greenwood's back. The fat man turned around and tried to claw at Jerome to get his off, but his arms were to short. Jerome's armed were rapped around Greenwood's throat with a knife in hand. With one swift movement it was all over. Jerome slashed the fat man's throat. Greenwood fell to the ground and blood went everywhere. Jerome smiled at his latest kill. He looked straight into the dead eyes and said, "Call me pipsqueak one more time." All he did after that was laugh. 

Galavan came in shortly after. He took one look at the dead Greenwood and sighed. "Well that's now two of you that are dead. Arnold was shot at the scene of the bus fire. The rest of you play nice!" And with that he left the room again. 

**Sorry for the short chapter this week. I have so much homework to do and I have got to clean my dorm. It's a pig sty. Thanks for reading!! I can't believe that I'm almost to 1000 reads on here!! Thank you all so much. Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks again :) **