Chapter 5-Strip Jump Get It Done

Chase POV

Ok, today is the day we go to the house.

I'm so nervous. They've been there before, but we've never been alone. There were some good memories there. I remember when we went to the woods and we hid from our parents, we were there about three hours until we got bored and came out. We got grounded and had to stay the next day while they went out on the lake. It wasn't really a punishment since we spent all day together.

"Yo C!!! Where are you?!" Yes!!! they're here. Do I have everything?

Clothes? Check
Necessities? Check
Lube? Check. I'm blushing just thinking about it. Should I pack condoms? Probably not. There's only been a few cases of male pregnancies in our town. But I never know. Nah, it'll be fine.

"In my room!! Just finishing!!" I heard two pairs of feet coming up the stairs. Shit the lube!! I quickly put it in my backpack and zipped it up.

They don't need to know what I'm planning to do on our vacay.

"Come on hurry up!!! I'm desperate!!" Marco had his little stuffed giraffe, Dot. Adam won it for him when we were in eight grade at the local fair. He now sleeps with it every night. I gave him a necklace, it's like a pointy crystal with wire wrapped at the top and chain connected to it. I got it for him last year a few months after i had found my feelings. He doesn't go anywhere without it.

"We know you're desperate, baby boy. But if we do anything now we won't have any energy left for what we might do at the house" I went up to Marco and wrapped my arms around his waist, his face tinted with a beautiful pink color. I went down to his ear and nipped it lightly whispering softly into his ear.

"Patience baby, you'll get your fill" I licked the outer shell of his ear, rewarding me with a slight whimper from him.

"Chase honey you better start leaving or you're nev-" my mom started to make her way into my room, but suddenly stopped when she saw the way I was holding my Baby Boy.

An emotion of some kind flashed across her eyes for a mere second only before it was gone.

"Yes, we should start heading out. We have to stop by the supermarket on the way. I have a list of things we have to buy" my mom shakes her head slightly, as if to get rid of a thought.

"Then what are you waiting for? Here are the keys to the house and the shed, remember Margaret will be by the day after you leave to clean, but even so I don't want the house to look like a mess. You break it, you buy another one. I don't want grandchildren this early in my life, and please please please no parties. Last time some thing big happened in the house I had to buy new furniture" she handed me the keys to success and went her merry way.

I smirked and laughed to myself. If only she knew that there were definitely not going to be any woman pregnant, or any one else around the house.

"You ready to go?" Adam snapped me form my thoughts, picking up my suitcase he looked at me as if asking me if I had everything I needed.

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag. We made our way down the stairs and out the house.

My Baby Boy got in the back of Adam's SUV, I got in after him. No way in hell was I staying awake during our three hour ride.
________________________________
Adam POV