Chapter 16-I'll take a nap.

Marco POV

The sound of my puke hitting the water echoed in the empty bathroom. Jesus barfing was disgusting; you get the burning feeling at the back of your throat, then you feel as the food goes up your esophagus, chokes you a bit, then out your mouth it goes. It's even worse when you're pregnant and constantly puking, and it's the worst when you don't have any more food to defy the laws of gravity so bile goes up. Ugh, nasty nasty things. But at least I'm not vomiting as often as I was back in the vacation house. It's been about two months since I found out I was pregnant and it has not been easy. It's a constant challenge to keep my emotions in control, to have to hold back a bit in school and not throw up every time I want to. It's an even bigger challenge to have to keep quiet about the baby to Adam and Chase. I want to tell them but the first two months for men are like the first three months for women; anything could lead to miscarriage, but the good thing is that I'm in the middle of the second month. I've been thinking about telling Adam and Chase soon, like this week soon. I won't do it today because I'm not emotionally or mentally prepared if they choose to reject the baby.

Also, my parents know about me being pregnant. I didn't want to hide anything from them since I still live under their roof. They were both worried about me and the baby but they told me they'd help me with the child. Mom started the college fund, while dad started saving up for my wedding. He said, "son, you are the only child I have. I will not let you raise a child on your own, therefore I talked to my lawyer about the situation and he has drawn up a lawsuit in case Adam or Chase, whoever the father is, don't want to marry you. They only have two choices. They either marry you and help you raise your kid, or they can rot in jail while also paying child support. The choice is their". He then left with a smile on his lips and a loopy look in his eyes.

Gotta love my old man. I stood up from my position on the floor and brushed my teeth for the fourth time...I think...I don't know, I lost count after three ................ being pregnant is difficult.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chase POV

What am I gonna do with you, my little twinkie monster? I rubbed my exposed abdomen as I eyed the forming stretch marks on the side of my body in the mirror.

I look horrible. I used to look scrawny before, now I look like a sick cow. The bags under my eyes making a big contrast to the once light tan skin. I've been getting up every 2-3 hours. Sometime's it's to puke, other times it's to eat. I am almost in the 3rd month of my pregnancy and I have done everything I can to prepare. I've managed to take $700,000 out of my bank account without raising suspicion from my mother, I've looked into apartments a few states over, I've also looked at online colleges with the ability to give me a master's degree in computer engineering. The only thing left to do is tell Adam and Marco. I don't know how they'll take it but I'm hoping they take it well. I haven't told anyone; sometimes I contemplate on telling my mother but I don't know how she'll take it. I mean, the worst she could do is kick me out, but if that does happen where will I go? If I go to Adam or Marco they'll ask why I was kicked out and, unfortunately, I suck at lying so there'd be no way to escape from telling them the truth.

I sighed running a finger down the barely there stretch mark. I'm gonna be full of these soon; better get used to them. I kept rubbing and massaging my abdomen, completely forgetting about school, and how Adam was going to take me to school today since I live fairly far. Too focused on my thoughts I didn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs until it was too late.

"Chase dear you're gonna b-" I gave a little jump from fear and turned to look at my mother who was looking down at my stomach.

"MOM! Knock next tim-"

"Why is your stomach bigger than usual?" I felt all the blood disappear from my face as I went white as a ghost. Should I tell her? She already has her suspicions so the questions would come sooner or later.

"Um mom...I-I'm....pregnant" My eyes were cast down unto the floor, in result not letting me look at my mother's expression at the news I had just dropped on her.

"Pregnant?!"

"Y-yes pregnant"

"You slept with a boy??!!!!" what? Didn't she know I liked Marco and Adam? I thought I had made it obvious.

"Well...yeah...in a way"

"In a way???!!!!!" is she mad? God, I hope it's just the nerves.

"Well...I, may have slept with two" you know how people say that there's the calm before the storm? Well, this calm was really short.

"YOU SLEPT WITH TWO MEN?!!!! YOU LITTLE WHORE!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE A GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD!!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE HAD AN ABORTION!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!" tears prickled my eyes as I looked at my mother. Her calm and collected personality long gone, replaced with a crazy and angry look in her eyes.

"M-mom?"

"YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!!!" I should've paid more attention to where her hand was going, but it was too late by the time I realized what she was about to do. She yanked my hair, my head obviously following. She threw me down onto the floor.

"FUCKING FAGGOT!!!" my hands instinctively went down onto my abdomen to protect it from the kicks my mother was throwing at me. Her foot slamming down and down again on my body. The pain increasing with each blow delivered. What is she doing? Why is she doing this? I thought she was supposed to love me. I thought parents were supposed to protect children, not harm them. I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Is loving two people and making a life with them forbidden? Why is the world this way? Why is it wrong to love who we love? Why do I have to be protecting my unborn child from my mother? Because he's going to have three fathers?

"Mom please!!!" I tried. I tried so hard. I begged, wept, and even screamed. Stop. Please stop. Please...you're hurting me. You're hurting my child. Please.

My mom once again grabbed my hair, dragging me to the top of the stairs, where she proceeded to push me down. So much hurt in this world; so much pain. What for? Why is there so much suffering? Why is there so much hate?

Why? I landed on the bottom with a resonating thud, the worst pain imaginable present on my back. Mom stomped down the stairs, gave me one more kick and made her way to the front door. She opened it, came back and dragged me across the floor to the front porch.

"No fucking person living in my house will be a fucking faggot. You either get rid of that pest and those men; or don't even bother coming back!" and with that she slammed the door shut.

I'm so tired. My body aches and my heart hurts. I don't know if my child is alright; or even if he's alive. My eyelids are begging for closure. Maybe I should take a nap. They always make me feel better anyway. Yeah...that's exactly what I'll do. I'll take a nap.