Chapter 30-The Answer To The Question Is No

Chase POV

"If you keep running your hands through your hair and your suit they're going to get wrinkled. And who wants to look like a mess on their wedding day?" Mariah skipped over to me and patted down the shoulders and lapels of my suit and fixed my hair. "There, all better. You look so handsome" her eyes started to water and I worried. Primarily over the fact that I didn't know what to do in the presence of a crying female, "I remember when you were only a little boy coming over to our house and playing and running around with Adam and Marco" she wiped the tears away from her face and went over to the bench that Alexis' car holder.

"When am I supposed to go in?" instead of running my hands through my hair I started to rub my wrist and glance around.

"When you hear two knocks on the door. That'll signal that you have to in through this door, and at the same time Marco's supposed to walk into the other door, and both of you will meet in the middle where Adam is waiting for you." she had the little rattle Alexis loved and was shaking it around for him. I don't know how she did it. Her son got pregnant at 17 with twins, along with one of his boyfriends. Said boyfriend got kicked out of their house. Then when the other boyfriend tells his parents they don't help him. But all through this, she was there. She didn't think twice about letting Marco live with us. She never complained about the babies or the number of times she had to babysit for us at times.

"Thank you, Mariah" I knelt down in front of her and took her hands in mine. "You will never know how much you did in my life. But I thank you for all of it" New found tears made their presence known in both of us and I suddenly found arms wrapped around my shoulders and a warm body pressed against mine.

"I should be thanking you, Chase. You love my son; enough to marry him and have children with him. You gave me grandchildren that I can spoil and love when you had the chance to send them above. For this I thank you" a kiss was placed upon my forehead and we stayed there, hugging each other and basking in the warmth.

I never knew such a warmth existed. It wasn't as passion filled as the warmth of a lover, but it had more love than the warmth of a friend. It was nice and lulling. "Is this what the warmth of a mother is? This nice and comforting feeling?" my arms wrapped tighter around her.

"Yes darling, it is" another kiss at the top of my head. Knock knock. We parted from each other and stood up. "Go get your men" a giggle left my mouth and I nodded one last time before opening the doors and walking swiftly and deliberately.

My eyes went over to Marco who was walking opposite of me. A thousand watt smile present on his face. He was walking slightly fast but who cares; it was his wedding and nothing could ruin it.

I gazed over at Adam who was standing in the middle of the room. Hands clasped in front of him, and a comforting aura around him. We both got to Adam and felt his arms wrap around our waists before the ceremony commenced.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these fine young men in holy matrimony. These three have come to a stage in their life where they decided they want to spend the rest of it together. They have chosen to live each other for eternity. Is there anybody present who does not want them to marry?" All four of us scanned the almost empty courtroom, save for Marco's parents and the children. "Let's proceed. Mr.Jacoby please step up. Adam Jacoby, will you take Chase Gilt and Marco Sertz as your husbands, will you pledge to share your life openly with them, to speak the truth to them, in love? Will you promise to honor and tenderly care for them, to encourage them fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"

"I will. I promise to love and cherish them for as long as the sun rises and sets"

"Very well. Mr. Sertz. Marco Sertz, will you take Chase Gilt and Adam Jacoby as your husbands, will you pledge to share your life openly with them, to speak the truth to them, in love? Will you promise to honor and tenderly care for them, to encourage them fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"

"You bet I will. I promise to forever give my heart to these men." with each word these two said my heart soared a bit more. Opening for them.

"Mr. Gilt. Chase Gilt, will you take Marco Sertz and Adam Jacoby as your husbands, will you pledge to share your life openly with them, to speak the truth to them, in love? Will you promise to honor and tenderly care for them, to encourage them fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?" a racing heart beat in my chest. This is a new beginning. Anything I do from now on doesn't only affect me but it also affects them.

"I-"

"Stop one second!!!" our heads swiveled to the entrance of the courtroom where someone stood. Someone who I hoped and begged never to see again.

"Excuse me ma'am you can't just barge in here. This is a courtroom!" the judge had stood up and had his hands planted on the podium in front of him.

"Yes, I can. I'm the mother of Chase Gilt, a minor." she strutted all the way inside and sat at the other end of the bench where Mariah and Tony were sitting along with the children. "Looks like there was a third pregnant brat"

"Ma'am the only minors in the room are Mr. Sertz and the babies. And Mr.Sertz parents are to your left." a scowl was present on her nasty face when she heard the words.

"Lies!! That boy there is only 17!" her jagged finger pointed at me.

"According to his birth certificate, Chase Gilt was born on June 14, 1998, to an Ashley McGuire and a Frank Gilt. If you are not astute enough to know what date it is, it's July 17" he sat back down and ordered the bailiff to escort her away.

"Listen to me Chase. Give me the child that is yours" what?

"NO!" Adam stepped in front of me just as Mariah and Tony moved the children away from Ashley.

"You don't have a say in this anyway! The 'mother' of the children is the only one who can have a say in what happens to the children if she's not married to the father. And right now you are only half married to the other bitch"

"Bailiff what are you waiting for?!!" he already had her arm in his grip but she was adamant on staying.

"Son listen to me. Three men cannot raise children correctly; it's even worse that none of you are over 21. You're basically boys. Give me the child; it's one less burden on your shoulders. You already have to constantly please those two in fear of them leaving you; which you know will happen one day." I couldn't comprehend entirely what she was saying. I heard every single word and knew what each of them meant. But for the life of me, I couldn't get my brain to function.

She wanted Alexis. She wanted to take Alexis from me. She thought I couldn't raise him right; that we were too young. She said they'll leave me; that I'm some kind of whore for their affection.

While my brain was processing this there was shouting screaming and crying going on. The bailiff was still trying to remove Ashley from the room, meanwhile Adam, Marco, and Tony were arguing with her. Mariah was standing over the children trying to calm them down. The judge was shouting at the bailiff who was failing at doing his job.

"SHUT UP!! ALL OF YOU!!!" the shout tore from my throat before I could even think about it. The room was silent except the cries of my children who were quickly taken to the verdict room with Mariah.

"So how about it Chase? Are you going to give me the child?" she looked convinced I was going to give up my baby to her madness.

"The answer is no. My child will stay with his parents. It does not matter that I am only 18, I will care for that baby to the best of my damned abilities, along with the men next to me. And what if the child grows up without a woman figure. It is not needed. Anything that the child 'needs' from a woman he can either get from me or from Mariah. And I dare you to tell me once more that these two men will one day leave me. Day in and day out they show me that no matter how many doubts I have about them, they are all wrong. They've done everything to show me that they won't leave me, even went as far as to marry me. Unlike in your case where you were left all alone because you were 'fat'. Now if you'll excuse me, I have boyfriends to be married to" I turned around, grabbed my boyfriends' wrists and stood between them.

"I will. I promise to trust and confide in them with all of my heart" the judge beat the mallet against the little space and quickly said, "I now pronounce you husbands, you may kiss" without a second thought I grabbed Marco and kissed him windless, then I turned my head and did the same to Adam.

"I don't care if you are my mother. You will never have my child, you could try and pry him from me but I will never give him to you." I gave her a glare that matched hers to the dot. She made a tsk sound and turned around, stomping her way to the door.

"Fine, but when that child grows up wrong you'll have nobody to blame but yourself. And don't even think about contacting me; I want nothing to do with you and your disgusting bitches." the doors resonated as she left the courtroom.

"As if I would ever think about contacting the spawn of satan."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"A-adam we can't" my treacherous hands found their home in the hairs of my new husbands. "Mar-co, the children, ah!" they were both stealthily guiding me to the bed with their subtle touches and kisses up and down my body.

"Don't worry mom's got them for the rest of the week. She said she wanted us to enjoy our honeymoon." the back of my knees came in contact with the bed and I suddenly found myself on my back with Adam between my knees and Marco making his way up to my chest.

"You were so sexy, Chase. The way you told that bitch off just made me want to have my way with you in that courtroom." my pants were already by my ankles and the buttons of my shirt scattered over the floor and bed. Adam emphasized each word with a touch, either on my thigh or my navel.

"I agree. But most of all, it made me want to be by your side forever." Marco gave me a peck, his hand was caressing my cheek, is eyes filled to the brim with love. "I love you, Chase Jacoby" another peck.

"I love you too, Marco Jacoby" I laid a kiss on his nose then looked downwards at the man who was looking at both of us with an expression so beautiful it made me fall in love with him all over again.

"We love you, Adam Jacoby" our synchronized words were accompanied by us moving towards Adam and laying a kiss on each of his cheeks.

"I love you too. My beautiful Pup and Baby Boy"

--------------------------------------------------

Well, the end is here everyone. Thank you all who read this, you have no idea how happy I am whenever I see how many people read this. I hope you read other stories of mine which will be coming soon. As I've said before, the next book in this series will not be the next book I'm going to write, but it will come one day.

Again, thank you all and have a good day!