Chapter 22-One Twinkie And Two Peanuts

Marco POV

"ADAM!!!!!!" I heard his worried footsteps rushing through the kitchen and into the family room where Chase and I were lounging. 

"What? Did something happen? Are you ok? Do you feel pain?" 

"No. We're having cravings, can you get peanut butter, pickles, celery, twinkies, and pretzels?" he let out a relieved sigh and turned to get the things.

"Don't you think we're too hard on him Marco?" Are we? I don't know. Maybe we are. Adam is working pretty hard. He goes to school, goes to his house, showers and changes, then goes to work. Meanwhile, Chase and I just stay either at his house or mine; eating and resting. We've tried to get jobs but every time bring the topic up to Adam he says that we don't need to worry; that he's fine working and that we only have to worry about the safe being of the children. 

We're already on our third month, thank god it's only one more month to go. My stomach is huge; bigger than Chase's, which worries me a bit. It means either my baby is gonna be freaking gigantic, or Chase's baby is not growing properly. We have a doctor's appointment, later on, today. I'm torn between being happy and being scared. I'm happy that we'll get to see our babies and check if they're fine but scared that something is wrong with them; which wouldn't matter. I will love these children no matter how they come out. 

"Hmm, maybe. I don't know. I think it's the hormones but I'm not too sure. We'll ask the doctor when we see him." he gave me a reluctant nod and went back to reading about computer engineering, freaking cute genius. 

"Here babe, peanut butter, pickles, celery, and pretzels for you, and twinkies for you." he gave us both a kiss on the forehead and went off to do his homework; thank God it's Sunday; it's the only day he doesn't work, and he spends it doing homework and studying. I hate what his parents did. 

They basically told him to get rid of us. Like she didn't say it out loud, but she knew that once in came down to it, neither I or Chase would ever abort, so we would leave with the children. The bitch wanted to get rid of us. Looks like mothers are not what they say they are. I don't know if I should thank God my child won't have one. Meh. 

======

AT THE DOCTORS

"Hello, my name is Dr. Hout" a man in his....thirties I think, came into the room me and Chase were at.

"Hi" he sat down on a little stool and began asking us questions. How far along we were, if we kept having sexual relations, our symptoms, and other stuff I almost didn't understand. 

"Well if you would follow me, I'll take you to the ultrasound room" we gave him a nod and went our merry way behind him to the room with the ultrasound. 

"So Chase, would you mind going first?" he gave me a scared and concerned look before laying down on the weird table like bed. He lifted his shirt up, and I took a little look at his adorably big belly.

"This is going to very cold" he squirted the clear gel on Chase's stomach and started spreading it around with a little wand like thing. He turned on the screen and instantly we saw a white alien like thing. 

"That is your baby" it....it's beautiful. It's little arms were right at the sides of it's face. I looked over at Chase and saw him with a face full of tears and a hand over his mouth. 

"Look how beautiful it is!! I can tell it's going to break hearts by the time he's our age." he let out a laugh and nodded in agreement. 

"Do you want to know the gender?" 

"YES!" I think we almost burst his eardrums. 

"You are having a.......boy" ohhhhhhh I've always wanted a son!! 

"I think he'll look like you, don't you think?" I don't know why but I just imagined the little one looking just like Chase. Maybe he'll have one or two things from Adam, but there will be no doubt of him being Chase's son.

"He looks healthy and happy; ready to pop out when he's supposed to." thank god. Then there's something up with my child, *sigh* God. 

"Thank you, doctor. Could I have a picture printed out?" the doc got right to it once Chase asked. God, I hope there's nothing too serious going on with my little peanut; I'll be sad if he comes to the world with a big possibility of dying young. 

"Ok, Marco could you please lay down." Chase got off the bed and helped me on, big frigging stomach not letting me do anything on my own. 

"Jesus, that's cold!" the doctor just chuckled and went his merry way, putting the wand to my stomach. They should do something about that; it's a bit too cold. 

"For the size of your stomach, your baby is too small." Too small?!! Then why the heck do I look like a beluga whale?

"Let me check something real quick." he moved the wand from the upper left side of my stomach to the right side.

"There we go!" 

"Is that....another baby??!!" there were two little faces on the screen. Two heads, two torsos, twice the amount a baby should have!

"Congratulations, you're having twins!"..........twins........two.........three........three babies ................................

"Marco?.......Marco, babe, are you alright?" I stayed silent, not really processing anything other than the fact that there it wasn't going to be two babies to take care of, but three. Three children. 

"Will he want three?" apparently Chase had a more stable mind in comparison to mine. He gently took my hand in his and gave it a kiss. 

"Don't worry. He'll love three" Even if he said it in the most comforting way ever, it still had an uncertain tone to it,and it did little to calm my nerves. 

"Do you wish to know the genders?" I absentmindedly nodded; doc got to work on looking at the babies' genitals.

"Baby number 1 is a...boy! And baby number 2 is.......another boy!! Congrats on the three juniors" Chase asked for pictures of my babes and as soon as we got them we said bye to the doc and left.

Once in the car, I breathed in and out, in and out, in...and out. With a clear head, I assessed the situation. Chase has one baby. 

I have two. One plus two equals three. We have three babies. We will need to take care of three babies. Ok, it's alright, we can do this. 

"Don't worry babe. Adam has shown his love for us and the children growing inside us more than enough times. He'll only expand his love towards the extra carriage inside you." I don't know how he was self-conscious; he was perfect, completely and utterly perfect. 

"Thanks babe. For being there" Chase had the biggest smile on his face he leaned over the console of the car and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek. 

"You're too cute Marco"

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you Chase" he turned a bit red and turned the car off. 

"Come on, let's tell out baby daddy about his THREE children." 

"Adam?!"

"In my room!!" we went up the stairs, passing by Linda who looked at us briefly before she continued to mind her own business. Bitch. 

"Hey babes. How did it go?"

"It went well, I found out I was having boys, and Chase is having a boy" he got a confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean by 'boys' and 'boy'?" I gave Chase a look, asking him if he wanted me to tell him or if he wanted to tell him. When he gave me a nod I stepped up to Adam and took his hands; put one on top of my belly and the other one on top of Chase's belly. 

"I'm having twins Adam"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Adam POV

I'm dropping out.