Chapter 13-Baby, Fat Or Disease?

Chase POV

I wiped at the corners of my mouth to get rid of the nasty puke. It's been a few days since we got here and ever since I've been puking, feeling nauseous, sleeping, moody, I even wake up in the middle of the night to go downstairs to the kitchen and eat a sandwich made up of ham, cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, anchovies, and for some reason I cannot eat it without twinkies. Recently everything has to be accompanied by twinkies. I liked the things before but now it seems like I'm obsessed with them. I think they're making me fat. I looked in the mirror the other day and saw that my abdomen was bigger. I used to have a lean stomach, now it's a little rounded. What if they don't want me if I'm fat? What if they leave me? Not a lot of people like love handles. I've seen plenty of people who have terminated their relationship with others because they became too fat. My cousin once told me that her girlfriend was getting fat so he broke up with her. My grandma once told me she broke up with a guy because he put on weight. My mom told me that my father left her because he thought she was fat. But in reality, she was pregnant with me.

I went over to the mirror to check on my abdomen again, it seemed bigger. Last time checked it was only a little bit of outstretched, now...it's a bit bigger. Odd thing is that when you get fat your stomach usually goes with gravity, but my stomach wasn't dropping, it was like a circle. A perfect circle. Somehow I think it's cute. Sighing I put my short back down and exited the bathroom. I followed the smell back into the kitchen where I saw Adam making lunch. It looked like chicken with mashed potatoes with gravy. My stomach decided that this was the perfect time to start sounding like a dying whale.

"Don't worry Pup. Lunch is almost ready. I just need to add butter and milk to the potatoes then mash them. If you wanna help me then could you bring me some plates and set the cutlery on the table along with the drinks?" I nodded and he gave me a quiet thank you before turning t the potatoes.

"Jesus I'm starving! It smells heavenly. Are you done with the food? What are we having?" Marco has been acting strangely too. I've seen him eating a lot more food too. I passed by the kitchen once and I saw him eating a can of olives dipped in peanut butter. It was disgusting but, who was I to judge?

"I am in the process of mashing the potatoes and will be done in seconds. You can join Chase at the table, I'll be there in a minute." Marco hopped, or more like skipped, his way over to the seat next to mine. When he plopped down on it, he leaned over grabbed my jaw so that I was face to face with him, then kissed me with a fierce heat. I moaned into the kiss and grabbed his face, trying to get him closer to me. We were interrupted by a throat clearing and a thump on the dinner table. We parted with a string of saliva between us and both our eyes filled with love and lust.

"I'm getting a little jealous here guys. You're getting hot with each other and I'm not getting anything." Marco and I exchanged a look then he signaled over to Adam. I gave him a discreet nod and we both stood up from our seats and made our way over to Adam's side. I placed my right hand on his chest while Marco placed his left one. We both leaned up to his ears and whispered ever so lightly.

"We're sorry babe, we love you too" then proceeded to kiss both his cheeks. We giggled a bit then made our back to the table. We all sat down and started eating. Well, Marco and Adam started eating. I was only picking to my food and bringing my fork to my lips every once in a while, with only a bit of food in it.

"How about after lunch we go down to the lake? We're usually holed up in the bedroom watching a movie or having sex, so I thought how about a change of scenery and have sex on the beach?" I quickly grabbed my drink and tried to down what I was choking on. How could he say that so freely and without a care in the world? Adam looked quite content with the idea.

"Awesome idea Baby Boy. I mean why not? There's a beach bed there so it's not like the sand will be everywhere on you guys, and think about it. What' more romantic than sex on the beach?" it does sound very intriguing.