Chapter 24-Returning The Favor

Marco POV

My eyes fluttered open and instead of being in the bathroom like I thought I was going to be, I found myself on my bed; with Chase next to me and, surprise surprise, Adam at the foot of the bed. He had prominent dark circles under his eyes and seemed to be in deep sleep. Now the image was amazing and adorable, but my eyes instantly focused on his hand; specifically my vibrator. At the thought of Adam taking out the vibrator from Chase's cute butthole, my cheeks reddened and my heart lurched in my chest. Anyone could clearly see he's been overworking himself all this time. I began to get up but had to lay back down; my huge stomach was giving me a hard time getting up. 

"You know, I can't wait for you to get here. I'm dreaming of the time when I'll have you in my arms, or put you to sleep in your cribs, feed you, kiss you, show you off to my family. But for now I need you to help me and let me get up" after talking with my sons I slowly moved over to the edge of the bed and I was, thankfully, able to get up this time and waddle over to Chase's side. I leaned down to his neck and started to bite and suck on it.

"Ngh Marco" I lifted my head from Chase's neck and put a finger to my lips and signaled over to Adam. I think Chase got the message because as soon as I got out of the way, we both went over to Adam and grabbed onto the bed sheets and step by step we managed to get Adam completely on the bed instead of being half and half. We put a pillow under his head and laid a kiss on his mouth and forehead. 

We were downstairs when we started to plan, "I wanna do something for him, Marco" Chase was looking through the fridge, his eyebrows furrowed and his bottom lip hostage to his teeth. "We should probably pamper him today; he used to pamper us all the time and we should return the favor. Plus he needs to relax once in a while." he got out eggs, granola, ham, and bread. 

"You wanna do toast or french toast?" I went over to the sink and washed my hands, once again remembering what they did yesterday to Chase. "I think he'll like something nice and warm for today" he nodded and we quickly got to work. Even though we knew he was in deep sleep and was probably not going to wake up anytime soon, but we didn't want to risk it. 

"Ok, we got french toast, a fried egg, bacon and a black coffee. Are we missing anything?" I looked over at Chase expecting him to be pouring the cup of coffee, not stuffing his face with the leftover bacon; not that I blame him. "Babe leave some for me" I went over to him and bit into the pieces of bacon hanging from his mouth. "Mmm, we are awesome chefs; if he doesn't want this I won't hesitate to eat it all" it seems no matter how much I eat I'm still hungry. I went to pick up the food tray but Chase beat me to it and told me not to strain myself too much since I was carrying twice the amount of cargo he was. 

I know we're close to our due dates, a month give or take, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything. I grabbed the coffee mug with a pout and took a sip of it before I stuck out my tongue and made that weird noise you always make when you taste something you don't like, "eww, coffee without milk or sugar; what a horrendous thing" I followed after Chase with great difficulty due to my waddling. We entered the room and were met with an amazing sight. 

Adam was still lying on the bed but he was curled around the pillows we had slept with. He was, subconsciously I think, petting one of the pillows. He often told us how cute and cuddly we are, but he too was cute and cuddly. I think I'm gonna bother him with that from now on. With a small smile on my face, I set the cup of coffee on the bedside table, got my phone and took a picture of the moment. "New background picture half complete. All I need is a cute photo of Chase" I laid down next to Adam and just watched him sleep for about five or so minutes, but I was brought out of my musings by Chase calling me a 'creepy perverted stalker' not like he's any better. He's sitting on my computer chair in the dark watching me watch Adam sleep....... and I'm the creepy one. "Whatever. How are we gonna wake him up?" Chase gave me a shrug in return and went back to being silent. "Fine then" I leaned over to Adam and put my head in the crook of his neck. "Adam, wake up; we got a surprise for you" he let out a grunt and rolled to the other side. I plastered myself against his backside and pinched his sides which made him tense up and wake up. 

"You know I don't like it when people do that Marco" he rolled over again to face me, an adorable pout on his adorable face. 

"I got boyfriend privileges Adam" I gave him a peck on the nose and got out of the bed, "besides we made you breakfast and I want you to eat it hot instead of cold. We got you french toast, fried egg, bacon and the devil liquid" 

"Devil liquid?"

"He's talking about plain black coffee; here you go babe" after Adam had sat up, Chase laid the tray over his lap and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Thanks. Did you guys bring me to the middle of the bed?" we both replied with a proud 'yeah', "You guys are pregnant! You're not supposed to be straining yourselves, especially since you're so close to the last month. Jesus Christ you guys need to be careful" ugh, this speech.

"We're not straining ourselves Adam. We're perfectly fine" he looked a bit conflicted but just started to eat. 

"How have you guys been?" he had finished eating and we were now all laying together on my bed. "I know I haven't been there for you guys this last month, but it'll change soon" I sure hope so. I miss him so much. 

------------------------------------

Adam POV 

"So how much do I have in my account?" the bank lady pushed her glasses up on her nose more then looked at the computer in front of her, showing my account balance. 

"You have $130,000." Perfect everything is falling into place. 

"Thank you, Belinda." I shook her hand and went out the bank and into my truck where I proceeded to pump my fist in the air and jump around like a crazy person chanting 'yes' under my breath. "Hah." I was done with my little...I don't know what that was, but I was done with it by the time I got to Marco's home. I know both of my beauties are here, hopefully doing homework. "Marco, Chase?!"

"In my room!!!" my feet took two steps at a time as I basically jumped up the stairs. "Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"Aren't you a sweet one Marco" I gave him a kiss before moving onto Chase and giving him one too. "I have a proposition for you two" they both shifted their attention to me and I prayed to God that they didn't take this the wrong way, "I want you to quit classes from now on" 

"What?!" ok I was expecting that reaction from Chase; should've prepared more or at least rehearsed this.

"It's not like that, it's like that!! What I meant is, you guys are nearing your due date, you're already on your last month, and I am constantly worried about you two; what if you fall during school? What if you go into an early labor? What if someone does something to you? The thing is, I'm scared that something will happen to either of you, and the babies inside you, and I won't be able to do anything. So please think about it if you wan-"

"I want to do online classes" that was quick.

"Ok, that's fine. I can get you the classes. What about you Chase? Do you know what you want?" he looked at the floor in concentration before looking up again and giving me an answer, "I'll take the online classes too." thank God I was already taking some classes and was seriously hoping they would too.

"It'll be arranged my pretties" I gave them another kiss and left to make them dinner.