Chapter 19-More Proof

Marco POV

Turns out, I didn't go to school today. I was feeling sick all morning. If I concentrate enough I can get the taste of vomit out of nowhere!!.........I don't think that's something to be proud of. Anyways!!!! I managed to egt some courage and I think I'm going to tell Adam and Chase about the pregnancy. I think they'll be happy! A bit nervous, but happy nonetheless. I've called Chase about 4 times but he hasn't answered, odd. Maybe he forgot his phone at home; he rarely uses it anyways. Let's try to call Adam. 

RING.......RING........RING......RI-

"Hey babe, sorry for not being at school today, I had some uh issues" he didn't go to school either? Huh. Would he know anything about Chase?

"It's no worries, I didn't go to school either"

"WHY? Are you alright? Did something happen?"

"I'm fine" he sounds a bit too worried as if something prevented from going to school. 

"Oh good."

"Well...I'm not 100% fine, which is why I'm calling. Can I go over to your house? And can you try and contact Chase? I've been calling his cell for the last few minutes, but he doesn't answer"

"Oh, he's uh, he's over at my house." they were over there? Without me? Well.......how rude.

"You guys were having a party and didn't invite me?" 

"I wish that's what we were doing, but unfortunately no. I'll explain why Chase was over when you get here, k babe?"

"Alright, see ya in a bit, love ya!"

"Love you too" once we hung up I was quick to gather my things and get in my car. I wonder why Chase was over. And why didn't they invite me to skip with them? Such meanies they are. I gathered the things I need, including a pregnancy test in case they didn't believe me, and got into my car. 

I spent the 15-minute ride thinking about their reactions and slightly rubbing my stomach in hopes of calming down a bit. Once I got there I was so happy to see Adam outside waiting for me with a gentle smile. He was an amazing boyfriend, and Chase was so cute and adorable and I swear to God I think he's gonna be the happiest about my pregnancy. He always said he wanted children. 

"Hey babe, I missed you" he was soooooooo cute with a darn pout on his lips. I gave him a quick peck and told him I missed him too. We stepped into his house, and he led the way to his room. Inside I saw Chase sleeping on Adam's bed, so I went to his side and laid down next to him. I started to caress his face and draw comforting circles on the top of his head, amazed at how he was always following the warmth of my hand but never waking up. I looked down at his body only to realize that he was shirtless. I moved the bed sheet down only to stop at the sight of bruises. My head snapped to where Adam was standing. He couldn't have done them. He could never hurt us. I got up from the bed and grabbed his arm, then proceeded to drag him out of the bedroom. 

"Why does Chase have bruises?" he put his hands on my shoulders then responded,"calm down Marco, he's fine. H-his mother threw him out of the house" I gasped. What? But she was so nice. Why did she throw him out?

"Why?" he tensed a bit at that, but the most beautiful smile I have ever seen graced his lips. 

"Chase is pregnant" I let out the loudest shriek at that and jumped on Adam, giving him the biggest hug ever. Oh my gosh!!! He's pregnant too!!!!! That's amazing!! HA! If Adam is happy about Chase being pregnant imagine how he'll be when I tell him. But I'll wait until Chase wakes up.

"That's amazing Adam!!! You're going to be a dad!"

"You're going to be one too you know. It may be mine and Chase's child biologically, but you'll be one of its father." I gave him the biggest kiss I could and got off him. 

"Adam?" When we heard Chase's voice from the room I was quick to run in and gather him in my arms. 

"Congrats babe!!! You're going to be a mama!!!!" his cheeks went red at the mention of him being a momma.

"Mom? Marco, you've seen enough to know I'm a man" yes I have, and I love those bits. 

"You sure? I think I need more proof" I laid him back down on the bed and hooked my thumbs around his boxers. If possible, he went redder. I lowered the annoying cloth and my eyes focused on the head of his cock. It was slowly but surely rising and filling up. 

"M-marco, please" his sweet sweet voice began begging me, his eyes longed for my touch, and his cock was now standing proudly. I lowered my mouth onto his member and took the head in. Chase let out a moan when my tongue found and played with his slit, going back and forth on it, in and out, even sucking the precome that came out of it. His hands found their way into my hair, where they pushed me down to take more of his cock in. I began slurping and sucking, bobbing my head up and down. My tongue was swirling around his member and licking the big juicy vein on the underside. 

"Mar-co" I detached from his member and my hands began their torture; slowly going up and down, twisting and tightening every now and then. I looked up at Chase and saw his head thrown back with a bit of drool on the side of his mouth. He looked exquisite. 

My mouth went back to its task and my hands left for the buds on his chest, tweaking and pinching them. 

"Ahh...Marco...please, make m-me cum" I retracted my hands and held his hips down. I lowered my head even more and his tip touched the back of my throat where I swallowed hard and fast waiting for the yummy yummy juices to flow. 

"I-I'm cumming!" Chase released his hot cum down my throat with a long and loud moan. I swallowed every drop he gave and let his cock fall from my mouth with a pop. I gave it one long lick and then put his boxers back on. 

"Oh look at that, there's a wet spot on my jeans" I reached my hands into my pants and took a bit of my cum into my finger then looked at Chase in the eye and put my finger in my mouth, moaning at the taste. 

"Hmm I think I like yours better. But here have a try" I took a bit more and put my fingers inside Chase's mouth where his tongue played a bit with them then let me go. 

"Delicious" I gave him a smirk and a wink then laid down next to him. 

"That was fucking hot" my head snapped to where Adam's voice was and I saw him with a hand in his jeans and a wet spot prominent on his jeans. 

"Can I have some Adam?" he nodded then took his hand out; it was covered with the white milky stuff I desired. Adam put his hand between Chase and me, and we proceeded to lick all of the substance off. We shared a three-way kiss, frigging hot, and Adam laid down in the middle. 

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have some news for the both of you" they turned their attention to me, and I lifted my shirt.

"I'm also pregnant"