Chapter 21-Belong

Adam POV 

"You start on Thursday. I don't accept any tardiness. Either you get here at 5 sharp or earlier or don't even bother to come. Here's your uniform and your name tag; lose the uniform and it's $175, lose the name tag and it's $55." 

"Thank you very much sir." he gave me a firm nod and made a dismissive gesture with his hand. I went out of the office and into the restaurant area. I checked the place out a bit more; it had dark red walls with beautiful white accents and the tables were dark oak with napkins and porcelain plates. There was a wine bottle on each table accompanied by some cheeses. I turned around and left the high-end restaurant I'd be working at. 

Ever since my mother told me the 'best' options I didn't want to live there. I didn't want to have my mother's presence around my pregnant babes. It's been about a week and a half since I told them. They don't say much about the matter but they made one thing very clear, they won't be helping me with the children. I had asked for help with a job but they just told me once again to give them up for adoption. I had to restrain myself in that moment. I thought she would've been happy that she would get grandchildren but guess not. I started the 20-minute walk to my house maybe walking a bit faster than usual. Chase was at the house with my mom. I don't know if my mother would ever tell him anything but I don't want to take the chance. The day after the reveal Chase was feeling depressed. He started crying and sobbing saying that his mother didn't want him, that my parents didn't accept him and that one day I'll leave too. I had to stop him before he hurt himself emotionally. I don't understand. Do I not show them how much I love them? Do they need more reassurance? 

Maybe not Marco but Chase definitely needs reassurance. If that's what he needs then that's what he'll get. I opened my door only to find Chase at the dining table with a few twinkies and twinkie wrappers around him

"Hey Pup"

"Hi, haur di i gou?" (how did it go?) cute. I kissed his hair and stole one of his twinkies, he glared at me and stuck out his cream covered tongue. I licked some of the cream off his tongue and saw as his eyes turned dark with lust.

"It went fine, I got the job" 

"Oh my gosh!, That's so good!!" he seemed to have forgotten about the earlier actions as he sprung up and tackled me in a hug.

"I'm sorry" what?

"It's because of me that you have to work. Also, now your parents don't talk to you; and you don't want to talk to them either. I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I should've stopped that moment back in January and asked you for protection even if I didn't have the gene. I know your clean but still it's not an ex-" I shut him up thrusting my tongue into his mouth and tasting every corner and crevice of his sinful mouth. 

"You saying that to me sounds like you're regretting having sex with me babe, was I that bad?" I tease him and watched as he snapped his head to meet my eyes. He was shaking his head no and trying to explain himself.

"NO, no it's just that you and now I'm and you have to work and Marco too and your parents I guilty an-" I repeated my method of keeping him quiet and my heart jumped a beat when he started moaning and running his hands all over my body. 

"Shh, it's alright. And none of it was your fault. It was mainly mine for not waiting anyways. I was just too caught up with the fact that the both of you loved me back I didn't even think of the possibilities or consequences. It turned out marvelous but imagine if it hadn't. I could've done serious damage to the both of you" he slightly shook his head no and laid it between my neck and shoulder, nipping at the skin there every now and again. 

"Hmm, baby if you keep doing that my mother will want us out of the house sooner" he let out a short chuckle and whispered in my ear words that made me want to slam him on the table and thrust deep inside him.

"Your mother left, situation at work. So don't worry; you could make me scream as loud as you want, your mother will never know." he gave my ear a little bite and that's when my desition was made. I picked him up and basically flew up the stairs and into my room. I laid my sexy as hell and lustful boyfriend on my bed and went down on him like a starved man seeing meat for the first time. 

I quickly tugged his shirt off and admired the way his baby bump made his innie and outie. I leaned down and started licking around his left nipple while my left hand was pinching and rubbing the other one.

"You're so sexy underneath me Chase. So freaking hot." I ground my erection against his, my heart swelled with pride at the loud moan that escaped his mouth. It was opened, letting out some of the sexiest sounds I have ever heard in my life; his head was thrashing side to side, his hips coming up to meet mine halfway. Freaking sexy. 

"A-adam" the way he said my name had my member growing even harder. My hips took a mind of their own and began rutting against Chase's, making his moans louder, if possible. I straddled his shins and proceeded to unbutton his pants. I stuck my hand into his boxers, pulling and squeezing Chase's member. 

"You feel that Chase? You feel my hand around your girth? You feel how my hand is slippery with your pre-cum? You like that baby?" he gave me a lowly whimper. I watched as a  drop of sweat made its way down his chest and belly and right around his member. His moans and whimpers were fueling my lust every second. His skin felt like it was burning mine. I lowered my chest to his and my tongue thrust its way into his mouth; mapping out every corner it could find. He sucked on my tongue and lightly bit down on it. 

With my other hand, I grabbed his hair and exposed his neck to my mouth and proceeded to mark him as mine. This way whenever he looks in the mirror he'll know who he belongs to. 

"You belong to me, Chase. This cock" I gave him another squeeze, "belongs to me, those lips", gave him a mind blowing kiss, "belong to me. That entrance belongs to me. You see that bump on your belly Chase? It's evidence that I have been deeper inside you than any man that's not me or Marco, will ever be. Never doubt it. Ever" I gave him a long, slow squeeze and a bite on his shoulder and he let it all spill. My name the only thing present on is tongue. His body spasming, sweaty, and marked brought me over the edge. 

We stayed like that for a few minutes coming down from our highs, regaining back our breath and common sense. 

"Thank you, Adam. For loving me. For giving me a child. For taking care of me when my mother didn't want me. For getting me together with Marco. For giving him a child. For accepting his child too. Thank you. I will forever be in your debt" I chuckled at the thought of him paying his debt.

"And how do you plan to pay back?" his cheeks turned a beautiful red color, signifying he knew what I was implying. His arms wound around my neck.

"I don't have anything to offer you but my body. Would you accept it as payment?" his innocent brown eyes were looking at me as if he in no way knew what that would do to me. My hands went from his back to his butt cheeks where they spread them apart. My legs moved underneath him, making my member align with his entrance. 

"I wouldn't take any other payment" with that I thrust hard into him, starting a night filled with screams, and thankful prayers to God that my parents didn't come home.