Chapter 20-Winging It

Chase POV

He's pregnant too?

"Marco! Why didn't you tell me before? Jesus Christ! The both have me worried so much! Have either of you gone to a doctor's appointment?" eh..........are we supposed to? I mean, we both know that we're pregnant, isn't that all we need the doctor for?

"I guess your silence is the answer. I'll schedule a doctor's appointment as soon as I can. At least tell me you've been preparing for the babies" well, I did get the $700,000 out of my account, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it since my mom will probably go through everything, including my computer. 

"I was until my mom found out" I lightly touched the bruise on my back, which was still being a fucking pain. 

"I told my parents and my mom started saving for the college fund, and my dad he, uh....started saving for the wedding" Marco didn't make eye contact with either of us. And I understand because, well, there are three of us and in New York, there are only a few judges who accept a marriage between three people; and most of the time they're expensive. Would Adam marry Marco and I'll be their boyfriend? Or would he not marry either of us? I wasn't aware I was having a mini panic attack until I felt a pair of hands in my hair and another on my face. 

"Hey, hey Chase, babe, don't worry. My dad might've not said anything about marrying you, but trust me, I will marry both of you even if it's the last thing I do. And if they won't let me marry you both, then I'll run away or something and keep you to as my 'hostages', ok?" somehow that crazy little speech did wonders for my attack and I calmed down as I kept staring straight into Marco's eyes. 

"Don't worry me like that babe. I don't want anything to happen to either of you." I reveled in the feeling of Adam's hands on my head and leaned into his touch. Their hands were comforting. I felt safe and cared for in their touch. Cherished and protected. I felt something I had always wanted from them; I felt loved. 

We spent the next few hours just chatting on Adam's bed, thinking about our future. We didn't notice that Adam's parents had come from work until they called Adam for dinner.

"Do you think they'll let us eat here?" If I wasn't welcomed then it would be a big problem. My mother, obviously, doesn't want me; my grandparents live in Canada, waaaay too far away from Adam and Marco for my liking; and just like me, my mom is an only child. It would suck if they didn't let me live here. 

"Yeah, you know they will. The real question is, are we going to tell my parents?" they had a right to know. I mean, their son got his two boyfriends pregnant, I would understand the situation, but if my son never told me I'd be sad that he didn't confide in me. But that's just personal opinion, maybe they like that their kid doesn't go to them for everything. I don't know, my mother wasn't a good one as you can see.

"If you want to you can tell them about mine. I don't really mind seeing as my parents already know, is it alright with you Chase?" do I want them to know? Maybe if they know why I'm looking for a place to stay then they'll understand the situation better and I'll have better chances at staying here. 

"No, I don't mind. You can tell them"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Adam POV

So how do I break the news to my parents that they're going to be grandparents before I'm even 19. This sure is a topic I never thought to talk about during dinner of my senior year.

"So how was school honey?" my mom sat next to my dad in front of me, Marco, and Chase. I think I should just wing it and see how it goes.

"Marco and Chase are pregnant" *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* I watched as my mother slapped my father's back in hopes of getting the pea out of the danger zone.

"ARE THEY YOURS?" I saw Chase flinch as the tone and volume my father used to express his emotions.

"Yes. We had sex when we went to Chase's vacation house on January. I didn't know that they had the gene, and I know that it's not really an excuse for having unprotected sex, but we just kinda...got caught up in the moment." I dreaded to find out their thoughts. My mother had a blank face on, while my father was just staring at Marco and Chase like they were aliens. It infuriated me; if he thinks I'll leave them then he's got another thing coming for him.

"Honey, I admire that you found love, in not just one but two people, but isn't it a bit too early to have children?"

"What are you coming at mom?" she gave me her kind smile; the one she used when she thought she was correct.

"Maybe you should consider adoption, or if it's too big of a strain on their bodies, then an abortion" I clenched my hands around my fork and knife at the words 'adoption' and 'abortion'. How could she even think about that? These were my children! These were the children of my loves! These were OUR children! How could she even suggest such a thing?

I felt a dainty arm wrap my bigger one. My attention switched to Marco who was holding onto me while his other arm was around his abdomen and his eyes were glistened over with tears. Look at what he did!! She made my love cry!

"No....No. No No. I did this, so I will take responsibility. I will get a job and manage"

"How will you do that if you're in high school? And what about your future?! Don't you want to become a well-recognized lawyer?"

"That kind of card won't work on me, mom. I don't care about high school. I have all A's so it doesn't matter. And my future lies within these two; I don't need anything else. And yes. I do want to become a well-known lawyer, and there's nothing stopping me from becoming exactly that. Now if you'll excuse me, Chase will be living with us from now on, the reason doesn't matter." I extended a hand to each of my pretties and, thankfully, they were quick to take them. I, as much as them, wanted to get away from my parents fast. 

I know that what Chase experienced was much much worse, but I can't help but feel really sad and heartbroken. My mom just told me that I should either kill my children or give them away. What the actual heck? Nobody told her to abort me or give me to some stranger; she shouldn't tell me what to do either. 

I willed myself to calm down knowing that my mood wasn't going to help the emotional state of my pretties and babies. I had an arm wrapped around their waists as I led them over to my room. I don't want to think about what she said, right now I want to take care of my lovelies. 

"Come on guys, tomorrow we'll talk; right now I just want to get you two rested up and comfortable" they both gave me a shy nod before stripping their pants. They laid down on my bed and I gave them both a kiss on the forehead, mouth, and belly before I stripped down to my boxers and went between them. Not a second after my head hit the pillow I had two bodies pressed against my sides, snoring away their problems and worries, just like it should be. I snuggled them closer to my side and closed my eyes; praying to God that tomorrow goes better than today went.