Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

{{ Jungkook }}

Today's the last day of summer, and tomorrow I go into my first year of high school.
To be honest I'm not all that excited. It's just another day in a boring school, that does nothing but make you want to go to sleep and not wake up till the whole day is over.

I was bullied a lot during middle school, and I'm sure that it's going to happen again during high school.
So what's the point in getting overly excited for going to a new school when it's just gonna be a horror movie all over again?

"Jungkook!! TaeHyung's here to see you!" My drunken dad yells from downstairs.

Tae's been my best friend ever since the first day of Pre-K.
We always do everything together.

I quickly put my shoes on, grab my phone, and run downstairs.
"Kookie!" Tae screams while putting his arms out to hug me.
I go up to him and give him a hug.

"You want to go down to the school and see what it'll be like?" Tae asks.
I just give him a dead stare, why would I want to see the hellish place that I have to stay at for the next four years?

"Not really Tae..."
"Okay um... What about going to see Namjoon? He's sick! We must go and make him feel better!"

He was acting like a little kid pretending to be a super hero.
"Okay I guess we can go give him a visit." I say.
"OKAY! NOW, OFF WE GO SUPER KOOKIE TO MEET THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

He grabs my wrist and drags me out the door.

{{ Jimin }}

Tomorrow will be my second year in high school, I love the school so much!
I can't wait to see all the new kids come in, I can make new friends!

I lay down on my bed, and log into the chat room that me and my friends had made together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chim Chim
• HEY EVERYONE!
• ARE YOU ALL READY FOR SCHOOL
TOMORROW?!

Min Yoongi $$$
• I don't think anyone is as excited for it as you are Jimin.

Chim Chim
• ShhhHHhHhhhhHhHHHh you'll love this year too Yoongi don't fight it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out my bedroom door.
My mom and dad are sitting at the table in the dining room talking about who knows what,
and my little sister was in the living room watching TV.

"Veronica what are you watching?"
I tap her shoulder and she jumps.

"I-I'm sorry did I scare you?"
"OPPA!! Don't do that!!" She yells at me and hits me on the arm.
"You're so cute!" I say while pinching her cheeks.

She pushes my hands away.
"Okay okay I'll stop."
I walk away and she goes back to watching her show.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out okay!"
"Don't be out too late." My mom says.

I walk out the door, and I walk to meet my friend Hoseok at Namjoon's house.
He's probably dying without me there with him.

{{ Jungkook }}

Tae and I make our way to Namjoon's house, it took a good thirty minutes to get there but me and Tae talked all the way there, so it didn't feel like that long of a walk.

Tae runs up to the door, still acting like a super hero, and knocks.
When the door opens we see someone that we've never seen before.
Did we accidentally knock on the wrong houses door?

"This is... Namjoon's house... Right?" Tae Say says softly loosing his childish enthusiasm.
"Yes it is, nice to meet you two! I'm Hoseok, one of Namjoon's friends." He says while letting us into the house.

"Namjoon's in his room laying down, did you come to see how he was doing too?" He asked us both.
"Yeah actually we did, we were wondering how he was doing and if he was getting better." I said to Hoseok.

Me and Tae walk upstairs to Namjoon's room. As soon as we both get five steps away from the door, there was another knock at the door.
Who could it be this time?

{{ Jimin }}

"HOBI!" I scream.
Hoseok put his hand over my mouth as quickly as he could.
"SHHHHH Namjoon's in his room he might be sleeping." Hobi whispers to me.

"I'm sorry Hyung..."
I look down at the floor, and I walk into the house as quietly as I could.
I run up the stairs and I swing open Namjoon's door.

"NAM-!"
I see two other boys sitting on the edge of the bed with Namjoon. I've never seen these boys before, who are they?
They look quite shocked to see me.

One of them looked so happy and hyper while the other looked shy.

My heart started to beat at the sight of the shy kid that looked so sweet and innocent.
What was going on with me?
Why is my heart beating so fast?

Who is this boy and why does he make me feel this way?