Chapter 10: Bully

{{ Jungkook }}

I don't like him!
I don't have the slightest bit of feeling for him!
I'm just confused that's all, the kiss threw me off guard.. Right?

As I walk, and walk, and WALK.. I decided to make a stop somewhere.

A cemetery.
"Why a cemetery?" You may ask, well I'm going to go visit my mothers grave.
My dad abused her a lot when I was younger and eventually she couldn't take it anymore, so she committed suicide.

Of course I miss her, of what I remember of her, I miss those things. I was only a child so now that I've grown up I barley remember anything.

I walk my way in the direction of the garden of death, kicking rocks left on the pavement on my way there.

In my hands I carried a bouquet of daffodils, my moms favorite flower.. I'm going to set these in front of the tombstone, duh.
So eventually once I make my way to the graveyard I walk past so many other graves.

I skim the names out loud to myself of each one I passed till I found my moms.
Yes sooner or later I find it and I set the flowers on the ground in front of it.
A sad expression creeped up on my face remembering her, and wanting her with me now.

"Mom... I look back on when you used to see all the girls in my class faint over me.. You swore that I would have ten girlfriends all at once." Tears filled my eyes, one by one dripping down. "But that's the thing mom... I don't like girls, I like boys. There's this Hyung that's been stalking me.. And not leaving me alone but now all of a sudden my heart aches."

I sniffle, and quietly sob to myself before continuing. "I wish you were here with me to get through all this "pain" I'm going through.."

"Damn, that's harsh kid" I turn around to spot Namjoon, leaning on one of the stones on the other side of the row.
"Why haven't you told me about you liking someone? Or even if your mom was dead..?" I quickly wipe away the tears that had been falling from my face.

"I-I didn't tell you because..." I couldn't go on, my throat clenched up, not allowing me to speak.
"Listen, it's okay if you didn't tell me, I'm not going to get mad at you for not." He makes his way up to me, coming down to my height and looking me in the eyes. "Some things are kept a secret for a reason." He ruffles my hair, giving me a big smile but I just stand there, looking at him with big, teary eyes.

{{ Jimin }}

"Mom I'm serious! I'm totally fine just leave me alone!" I groan, flopping myself on the couch.
"No you're not I can obviously see that there's something wrong with you! I am your mother you can't keep secrets from me!" She pointed her finger at me giving a slight grin with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah cause you know me so well" I mumble sarcastically, praying in my mind she didn't hear me.

She rolled her eyes "I know you! You're my son!"
"You never even pay attention to me, you and dad are always working!"

There was a knock at the door, as my mom huffed and got up to answer it I quickly get up and run to my room.
I slam the door locking it behind me, leaning my back against it and sliding down onto the floor.