Chapter 7: I'll Give You a Chance

{{ Jungkook }}

I lay there on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
I have bruises and cuts on my arms from my dad whipping each of them with a ruler.
Yeah, my dad did it again.
It's never going to stop and I doubt it would even lighten up.

To make it worse he was as drunk as a person could get.
The good thing is he's passed out in his bed right now so I can be released from the fear that he gives me.

"I can't believe I have to live with this" I whisper to myself.
I heated my door starting to creak open slowly, I jump up from laying down, with my heart beating fast from fear.

"You don't have to be scared Jungkook, it's just me." A voice said.
I look over focusing my eyes to the person in front of me.

... Jimin.

How the hell did he find my house?!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY HOUSE AT FOUR O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!? HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND MY ADDRESS YOU STALKER!?"
I screamed at the top of my lungs, this was probably the loudest I've ever yelled.

Jimin looked at me in shock, and opened his mouth to speak.
"I just wanted to see you." He said to me in a soft voice.
"Do you have any IDEA how uncomfortable you've made me ever since I met you?! You've done nothing but stare and follow me!"
I'm sick of this, I need to get him to stop.

{{ Jimin }}

He was actually, yelling.
He was not only yelling, but yelling at me.
Me as a person.
I came into his house yes, and I know that I've made him uncomfortable. I can't just let him go though.

I followed him home, and basically stayed outside his house arguing with myself about whether I should go in or not.

"Look, Jungkook calm down." I look down at one of his arms, they were bleeding and all bruised up.
"Jungkook your arm!" I got worried and I grabbed his hand, bringing it up so I can see his arm closer.
"What happened?"

He looks at me with anger and sadness in his eyes.
"Come on Jungkook we have to get this treated, you can't leave your arms like this." I reach out and grabbed his hand and took him to a bathroom that I saw on my way up to his room and went through the cabinets, finding a wrap around bandage and some antibiotics for the cuts.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone." He tried to pull away from my grip but I wouldn't let him.
"I don't care how much you hate me, okay. What I do care about is you, I'm not going to just leave you like this!" I put the medicine on his wounds and I wrap the bandage around his arm, and did the same with the other.

"Look Jungkook, I know I might seem like a stalker.
Which I am... But please don't hold a grudge on me. Don't look at me as a creepy person that won't leave you alone. I want to be close to you." I loosened my grip on his hand and I looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Jimin, I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just ever since I've met you, I've never really felt like I was safe." His voice was soft, like a kittens meow.
"I'm sorry." He said these two words again, and again. And the more he says them, the more I feel bad for what I've done to this angel.

{{ Jungkook }}

I feel so bad now, he doesn't seem like that bad of a person.
I just let my thoughts get to me.
Maybe, I could give him an actual chance of being friends.
"Jimin can we... Start being friends? I'll give you a chance if you don't "stalk" me." His eyes lit up, and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Really?!" He smiled real big, and leaned in to give me a hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you Jungkook! I won't do anything to make you feel that way ever again okay? I promise." I made a slight smile as I hugged him back.

"I think you should go back home now Jimin, it's really late and we have school in the morning."
He let go of me and nodded yes.

We both walked out the bathroom together and he made his way out the front door.
He closed the door behind him, and I went back into my room, thinking about the event just happened.

{{ Jimin }}

I am so HAPPY!
I love Jungkook, and I want to be more than friends but being friends is a great step forward.

I can't believe he's actually giving me a chance.
I'm so glad he's putting everything I did to him behind, because I really don't want to let him out of my grasp.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

< Note to readers >
I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this story so far!
To me, I don't think it's that good but if you guys like reading it I'll keep going.

Thank you guys so much!~