Chapter 13: Things Might Change

{{ Jungkook }}

Jimin's lips were locked with mine, I know I should hate this but.. for some reason I don't wanna pull away. My face was full of shock and I turned red as my heart sped up some. He removes his lips from mine, giving a small, shy smile when his eyes hooked with mine.

Tae's expression showed he didn't like what Jimin had done, his hands clutched tightly like he was going to punch someone. "See, mine." Jimin cockily said to Tae, like he knew it would make him angrier.

Tae's eyes met Jimin's, but not in the way I had thought.
His eyes were starting to tear up.

"You really don't like me that way.. do you Jungkook..?" He said looking over at me. My head started to fill with worries, and the "What if's".
I look over at Jimin, his eyes looking slightly up at me with a slightly worried look.

Then I look over at Tae, his tears started to run down his cheeks.

"W-Why are you two looking at me that way?!.." My hearts beating rapidly at the nervousness that had been filling my body. I like Jimin.. And I'm sure of that from the way I felt these past couple of weeks.. But what would happen to Tae if I chose Jimin instead of him? And what would happen to Jimin if I chose Tae..? I started to think.. I turn to look at Jimin, I love him, not Tae.. I don't want to be unhappy with someone I don't love..

I started to cry some from the overwhelming feeling and I gripped my shirt where my heart was, Jimin noticed this and started to comfort me. "It's okay Jungkook.. You don't have to choose now, we'll wait. Whatever you choose I'll still love you.." I looked into his eyes with the tears falling from mine and I hug him tightly, starting to cry harder.

{{ Jimin }}

Tae gets upset at the hug that Jungkook had given me, so he left.
I hold Jungkook back, letting his tears soak my shoulder. "I-I think I want you Jimin.. I think I l-love you." My eyes lit up, hearing him finally say those words made my heart jump out of my chest. The bell rung, people started to come out of their classrooms, we missed the whole period but I didn't care, I finally have what I've been longing for this whole time.

"Stay with me Jungkook, please?" I whisper to him so nobody that walked by heard us, they're probably laughing at us both already from us hugging, but I didn't care. "I will.." he said sniffling, gripping my shirt as his arms were wrapped tightly around me.

{{ Jungkook }}

// At Jimin's House a couple days later //

"Kookieeee I wanna go to the café~" Jimin whined at me. I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling while he spun himself in the chair he had at his desk. "I don't like Coffee Chim, besides I'd rather stay here" I slightly mumbled.

Even though I like him, he can be whiny and sometimes doesn't know what personal space is.

"Fine!" He huffed "Let me check your arms then at least, I wanna see if their good enough for me to take the bandages off." I nodded and sat up, he hopped over onto the bed as I gave him my arms, letting him unwrap them.
His expression got happy when he saw they were almost fully healed, but got sad again once he saw my scars.

"You.. Cut Kookie?" He looked up at me. "I haven't in a while, don't worry yourself I'm fine."

"But.. You could do it again.. It's hard for people to get over that kinda stuff Jungkook.." he bit his lip and lowers his head, trying to hold back the tears that were about to run down his cheeks. "Jimin, Look at me.." his head slowly lifts up. "Even if I do do it again, I'll have you here with me to help. I promise I'm going to try my hardest to not do it anymore, for you."

He smiled some, and leaned towards me and gives me a tight hug. "Thank you.." his expression changed almost immediately, and he smiled while nuzzling his head into my neck. His lips accidentally graze over my neck and I jump. "Y-YAH don't do that!" I slightly pushed him away, and looked at me in confusion.

{{ Jimin }}

"Kookie.. What's wrong? What did I do?" I asked him, slightly tilting my head. "N-Nothing.. If you didn't realize what you did then I won't tell you and have you know.."

I started to pout, "I wanna know!"

He rolled his eyes, "I don't like my neck being touched, that's all. The only reason I didn't wanna tell you is cause whenever someone knows they keep touching it and makes me jump cause it's sensitive.."

"I won't touch it if you don't want me to, all you have to do is ask, I'm sorry, I didn't notice." I kissed his cheek and got up went to sit back at my desk, turning on my laptop and going through Twitter.

Jungkook took a deep breath, like he was relieved, and I'm glad he is. I want to be someone he trusts and can tell anything to and trust me with every secret he bothers to tell me.

"Jungkook..?"

"Yeah?"

"I.. Love you.."

"I love you too, Jiminie."

--

OKAY I know this is REALLY late and I haven't been updating like.. At all but here's a new chapter! It might not be great but I tried to do my best just so I could update this story! 💕💕