Chapter 11: He Loves Me?

{{ Jimin }}

I hold him tightly in my arms, too scared to let go of him.
"Jungkook, it's going to be okay" That's all I said as he sobbed in my arms.

// After school //

I eventually let Jungkook go, Tae came and took him home.
"I was worried when I heard him stop talking on the phone"
Tae told me this, taking him away from my embrace.

I'm at home now, locked in my room laying on my bed in silence.
Was he okay?
He was crying pretty hard.. should I call him to make sure he's alright?

No.. I don't wanna bother him if he's not.
"Honey.. are you okay?" My mom says from the other side of the door, quietly knocking.
"Go away I'm fine." I replied. "Open the door" She demanded.

I rolled my eyes, slowly crawling off my bed and going to open the door.

"Wha-" She immediately gives me a huge, tight hug.
"I was so worried about you! I've been worried for months!"
With a shocked expression I hug her back "I told you I was fine.."
"I don't believe you! Something is bothering you and I want to be able to help"

"Okay okay mom, fine.. I'll tell you."
We break our embrace and sit on the bed.
I take a deep breath, trying to figure out how to word everything perfectly.

"Okay um.. so.. I don't like girls mom.
I-I mean I'm not attracted to them.
I'm attracted to boys." My heart's beating a mile a minute, scared of what my mom would say about what I had said.

"O-oh.. well.. that's not what I was expecting but I'll accept you, you're my son I'll love you no matter what." I smile widely, but then I had to say the other thing, the main person that's been taunting my existence.

"And then other thing is that there's this guy... that I really like.. and it's complicated.. I love him with all my heart but he doesn't seem to feel the same way about me.. and that's what's been bothering me and why I've been upset."
She nods "It's okay Jiminie.. I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. You're amazing and handsome and adorable!"

I smile "I hope so mom.."

{{ Jungkook }}

Tae brought me to his house, having me stay on his bed while he searched his closet for a change of clothes for me.

My face is all red and eyes are puffy from all the crying I did.
"Here Kookie change into this" he threw a baggy T-shirt and some sweat pants to me "Get changed out of those wet clothes of yours"

I nodded, quickly stripping and putting on the cloth that Tae had given to me.
"Hey Kookie..." Tae said this to me in a soft voice. "Yeah?" I reply.

"You know.. I've been thinking a lot and I've been hesitant to tell you this.." I raise an eyebrow "Tell me what?"
He walks over to me, putting his hand on my cheek. "For the longest time Jungkook.. I've loved you for the longest time, yet I've never had the courage to come out with it.."

My eyes widened, "Y-you love me? F-for how long?"

"Since two years ago... haven't you noticed?" I shook my head and he then smiled.

"Well now you do" he leaned in and places a soft kiss on my lips, then pulling away after a couple seconds of our lips colliding.

He looked into my eyes, seeing the surprise buried into them.
While patting my head he says "It's a lot to take in.. I don't expect you to accept this right away.. just.. think about it?"

I nodded again, with my face a bright shade of red, I take a deep breath. "I don't know how to feel.. I might like Jimin Hyung, Tae.. I just.. I don't know.."

I sit on the bed, curling my legs up to my chest, hugging them tightly.
He sighs "What's so special about him anyway? You used to hate him.. and now all of a sudden you like him?"
I shrug "I said I didn't know..."

Things are happening too fast..
Tae... MY best friend TaeHyung... likes me?

I feel my lips softly, all confused from the kiss and the sudden surprise.
He sits next to me, putting his arm around me and holding me close to himself. "You seem so shocked.. It seems like it would've been better if I didn't say anything, huh?"

I stay silent.

"I probably ruined our friendship... I feel so stupid now." He let's out a soft sigh, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Jungkook"

{{ Jimin }}

I lay there on my bed, staring at the screen of my phone.. arguing with myself to call or at least text Jungkook to make sure he's okay.

I don't want to end up bothering him.. he might be sleeping.. or out somewhere, and I'll be the burden that calls or texts while he's doing something. I bothered him enough already but I just want to make sure that everything's fine, that I'm worrying for nothing..

I finally beat myself up enough to just text him.

"Hey Jungkook... you were a mess today and I wanted to make sure that you were okay."

... Sounds like me liking him was obvious, but I can't help it.
I sent the text, with my eyes glued to the tiny screen waiting for a reply.

After a few minutes of waiting a message comes through.
My eyes lit up, reading each word.

"Leave me alone Hyung, I don't wanna talk.. I don't wanna talk ever again.. I'm tired off you so stop talking to me!! Stop following me around and don't even talk or come near me..."

I felt my heart shatter in my chest.
Did Jungkook just... tell me to stop being friends with him?
My phone falls to the bed, tears starting to escape from my eyes.

Guess I'm the one crying now, huh?

- -

Okay so I'm REALLY sorry for the long wait on this chapter!
I've been procrastinating and honestly I had major writers block.. so that being said I'm sorry that this chapter sucks lol

But, I love you guys thanks for reading this sucky story ♡♡♡