Chapter 4: Nothing I Can Do

{{ Jungkook }}

"Come on Kookie, I'll walk you home before six. I don't want you to get in trouble."
Tae grabs onto my hand, and we start to walk to my house.

While we were walking, I could see the sadness on his face.
I know he wishes he could do something, but he just can't.
This is my problem, not his, I don't want him to get hurt too from butting in with my father.

I stop walking and I pull Tae around to look Straight at me.
I put my hands on his shoulders and said "Tae I know you want to help, stop being sad over me. This isn't your fault. This is my battle to fight, I have to get through it on my own. Whether I'm going to die or survive the death covered battle field."

He didn't say anything back, he just stood there.
Staring at me.

"Do you understand what I'm saying TaeHyung?"
A smile slowly formed on his face, but tears also started to gather up.

"Let's go Kookie, it's almost six. I can't have you be late."
Instead of fighting with him I walk.

{{ Jimin }}

To try and get my mind off of Jungkook for the second time, I try to do something productive.

Make music.

I walked all the way back home,
Sat in my room, and started to make some music.

It was the only thing that could get my mind off of everything.
But then someone tapped me on the shoulder.
Yoongi. What was he doing here now?

"What are you doing here!?" I yell without knowing it.
He takes my headphones off my head so I can hear better and not scream.
"What do you think you are? A megaphone?"

"It's getting late, and you're sitting here on your Computer making music?"
He gave me a dirty look.

"What's the big deal? If I'm so in the wrong why are you over my house at 12 in the morning?"

He tilted his head, what kind of sassy remarks could he be thinking right now?
"I came here to see if you were alive. Everyone has been wondering where you were in the group chat, and you wouldn't answer any of us."

Looks like my attempt to try and get away from my thoughts caused everyone to worry about me.
"Look Yoongi, I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my mind and I was trying to get away from it."
He looked at me like I was making up some bull-shit story to get out of trouble.

"If you want to crash here tonight then fine, but don't think I'm lying to you."
I snatch my headphones out of Yoongi's hands, and turn back around to my computer.

He huffs, grabs the back of my chair, and turns me around to face him.
"You have to get your act together."
He walks out my room and slams the door behind him.

I roll my eyes, and I go back to what I was doing.

{{ Jungkook }}

I sit there on my bed, not wanting to go to sleep because of school tomorrow.
New kids, new abuse, new everything. Things just keep getting better don't they?

Tae went back home, and he dropped me off at my house five minutes after six. But, luckily my dad was passed out on the couch when I walked in.

It's 12AM now, I really should be asleep but I just can't.
There was so much that happened today that I can't even recall every detail.

Eventually I did become tired, and I passed out. Without even knowing it.