Chapter 8: Anything Can Happen

{{ Jungkook }}

So far, I'm not regretting my decision on letting Jimin and I be friends.
It's been about two days since that happened, and he's been good with giving me space... For the most part.

"Oh my god Kookie what do you wanna do today?!" Jimin said fast. "Don't call me Kookie" I let out a sigh, I only let Tae call me Kookie.

He tugs at my arm whining like a child "But why not~?" I brushed him off my arm "Because I said so"
He doesn't seem to understand the word 'No'.
"But Kook-" I covered his mouth with the palm of my hand, making his words muffled.

"Could you be quiet?!" I started to raise my voice a bit, widening my eyes while looking into his.
He finally shut up, thank god.

{{ Jimin }}

He's yelling at me, again. I hate it when he does this.
I don't like hearing his voice gain volume, nor do I like to see him at least the slightest bit of mad at me.

I lower my head looking at the ground, saddening my expression and becoming completely silent.
"I'm sorry, Jungkook."
His anger started to simmer down, calming his loud voice and softening it to where it sounded normal again.

He sighs, resting his arm on my shoulders. This made my face turn slightly pink, trying to hold back my urge to hold his hand.

"C'mon lets just go to your house Jimin I'm sorry for yelling." I nod and start to walk in the direction to my house.
From under his long sleeved shirt I notice the bandages on his arms still.
"Have you changed your bandages at all since I put them on?" I ask him sounding worried.

"Oh uh... No." He looked at me with big eyes, he probably thought I was going to get mad.
Which I was.
But I don't want to yell.
"Jungkook you have to change them once in a while that's not good to keep them like that."
"It's not that big of a deal I'll be okay." He pulled his arm away from me and put his hands in his pockets.

I glanced at his arms one last time before I walk through the front door of my house.
My Mom and Dad were both at work, and my sister was at a friends for a sleepover, so we have the house all to ourselves.

"Jungkook c'mon my room is this way!" I ran in front of him, speeding up the stairs to my room and slamming open the door flopping down on my bed enjoying the warmth of the blanket under me.

{{ Jungkook }}

I look at my surroundings, seeing all the pictures on the walls and the China plates, cups, and silverware in cabinets.
My eyes lit up seeing a glass chandelier in the dinning room over the dark brown table.

They seemed like a really wealthy family, and if not wealthy they sure got a lot of money.
My dad wouldn't be able to buy any of this stuff, especially being he's always spending money on alcohol. He can barley even buy food most of the time.

I follow the way I saw Jimin run still looking in awe of all the things in my sight.

I see a door already open, so I go and investigate to see if it's where That jumping jelly bean is.
I peek my head in the doorway and see Jimin asleep on his bed. I roll my eyes and walk into the room, letting him have a peaceful sleep.

I look around his room, the walls were painted a nice baby blue, there was pictures of him and Yoongi on the walls, there was even a desk with a laptop, a pad of paper, and small toys scattered around it.

"Wow." I whisper "This room is better than my whole house times a hundred."
I walk up closer to the notepad on his desk, looking at the words written on each line.
They look like song lyrics, I'm honestly a sucker for music.
It's my favorite thing to do, it gets my mind off of all the crazy things happening.

I read through the song, flipping through the other pages and reading those too. He was actually really good, I couldn't get the lyrics out of my head.

He starts to move, groaning a little as he slowly sits up looking over at me with his eyes half open. I quickly flip the notepad over, hoping he didn't see me.
"Kookie what are you doing over there?" He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Why was I sleeping?" He asked looking at the bed.

I growled at him calling me 'Kookie' again, but I took a deep breath and let it slide.
"I walked into the room and you were passed out, so I just let you sleep."
I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge, pulling out my phone and checking Twitter.

He scoots his body over to me, pressing up against mine, he held onto my arm and rested his chin on my shoulder looking at my phone.
"Why are you getting all up inside my business?" I ask moving my shoulder so his head would fall and pulling my arm away from his grasp, but he comes back doing the same thing but holding on tighter this time.

"No reason I just wanted to see what you were doing Jagiya"
My eyes widen, did I hear what he said wrong? Or did he just say what I think he said?
"What did you just-" before I could finish my sentence I feel his hand on my cheek pulling me into a soft kiss.

My heart beats faster, my face turns hot, my eyelids fall.
I actually kissed back...