Chapter 2: Is It Wrong?

{{ Jimin }}

"Who are you kids?" I come out softly trying not to seem too startled.
"What are your names?"

"I'm TaeHyung and this is my friend Jungkook!"
He jumped up from where he was sitting on the bed and he came close to my face, staring straight into my eyes.

"What about you? What's your name?"
He tilted his head.

"I'm... Jimin." I answered while softly pushing him back so he could get out of my personal space.

What is up with these kids? The cute one hasn't even said a word yet.

I sit down next to Jungkook and just stared at him.
He seemed uncomfortable with me doing that but I couldn't help it.

"I haven't heard a peep out of you yet. Are you going to talk?"
I say, wanting to play with his soft black hair.

{{ Jungkook }}

Why is he staring at me like this?
What do I do? Leave? Talk? Or just shy away and let it continue?

"HE doesn't talk much around new people, once you get to know him and all he's actually quite outgoing." Tae said while grabbing my wrist and pulling me up off the bed away from him.

I look at Namjoon's sleeping body, and I quickly write a note to him telling him to get well soon.

"Come on Kookie lets go."
Tae pulls me out of the room and we walk quickly out of the house.

"Are you okay Kookie? He was hooking onto you a lot back there."
"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for getting me out of that situation though Tae. I owe you one."

We start to walk our way to Tae's house after that.

{{ Jimin }}

As I watch them make their way out the door, I regret doing what I did.
I shouldn't of come on too strong.

I'm surprised Namjoon slept through all that.
I walk out his room, and I went downstairs to where Hoseok was still at.

"Hey Hoseok... Have you ever been in love before?"
I sit down on the couch next to him and stare at the roof.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I have. WHY?! WHO'S THE GIRL?!"
He gets excited and puts his hands on my shoulders, making me look at him.

"That's the problem Hobi, this isn't a girl I like, it's a boy. Is it not right to like a guy? Even at first sight?"
I break away from his grip and lean forward. I stare at the ground trying to gather my thoughts and emotions together.

"Honestly, I think love is love, and no matter what gender you like, you have the right to love that person."
He pats me on the head, like he was trying to tell me it was alright in his own way.

"Why? Who's this boy that you think you love?"

"Upstairs there was two boys, they said their names were TaeHyung and Jungkook.
I took one look at Jungkook and, well, fell in love."

I smile at the thought of him.
I've really fell hard for this boy haven't I?

Why am I like this with him?