Chapter 6: I can get carried away

{{ Jungkook }}

The figure in front of me looked at Jimin with a blank expression.
"Back off Jimin this is none of your business" he stares at me, tilting his head to the side while squinting his eyes.

"Yoongi I'm serious get away from him, he didn't do anything to you." Jimin walks over to him and grabs his shoulder, forcefully pulling him around to look at him.

{{ Jimin }}

What the hell was Jungkook doing at this school?
I was hoping I could get away from him, even if it had to be within school hours... But I guess not. I didn't want him and his charm to get in the way of my studies.

I don't want him to get hurt, mentally or physically, so I try to get Yoongi away from him. He's always picking fights for no reason, sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with him.

I grab onto his wrist and I pull him into the hallway where nobody was around to hear us. I lean in and whisper in his ear "I know you sit there, and I know you have a bad temper, but can you let this slide?" He looks at me like he was discussed, but he then looked at Jungkook through the open classroom door, and walked back into the classroom.

Yoongi actually sat at a different seat, just because I asked him to.

I sigh in relief, and I walk into the class room, sitting in the seat closest to Jungkook. I know I said that I wanted to get away from him, but I just can't.
This innocent looking boy just kills me inside.

{{ Jungkook }}

Okay I'm freaked out.
I'm glad that the guy threatening me left, but now Jimin's here.
He looked over at me, giving me a smile and waved.
I just sat there, looking at him with no expression on my face.

I'm wondering actually... Is he a first year too? Or is he just really bad at Algebra to be in Algebra 1?

Finally the teacher comes into the classroom, and then class could start.

// After school //

The bell rung, and class was over. It felt like the day went on forever!
Not to mention I had Jimin lurking around me all day.

Tae and I met up in front of the school, he jumped on my back and yelled in my ear.
I'm pretty sure after that scream I'm gonna have hearing problems.
"Oooohhh KOOKIE!!! How was your day?! It was sad that we didn't have any classes together." he had a sad look plastered on his face.

"It was okay Tae, it would've been better if Park Stalkim wasn't following me everywhere." Honestly, it was a lot on me when he was always staring at me from across the room.
I couldn't focus on anything!
"Yeah that kid gets on my nerves too! I don't like how much he's clinging onto you... That's my job."

I smiled a little and then I noticed the guy who tried to throw me out of the seat I was sitting in earlier. He was walking towards me, why?
Has he come to bully me again?
"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I can't really control my anger sometimes." The expression on his face looked like he was forced to apologize.

"Um. It's alright I guess. No harm done."
I looked over and saw Jimin walking over to us.., yeah, such a surprise.

{{ Jimin }}

Alright I know he probably is really creeped out by me, but I just can't hold it in.
He drives me crazy.
I walk over to Yoongi and wrap my arms around his waist, but he quickly unhooked my embrace.

"Hyung~ why'd you do that I was giving you a hug!" I whined and then looked over, noticing Jungkook and TaeHyung staring at me like I was mentally confused.
"Oh... Hey Jungkook." I immediately get a little shy and my heart beat increased 10 times faster.

"Hi." He said to me while turning around, grabbing TaeHyung's hand and then dragging him away.

My expression saddened and my heart slowed down, I tug onto Yoongi's shirt wishing for some comport.
All he did was pat me on the head and messed up my hair a little.
"Let go Jimin"
I start to walk slowly but I keep my eyes on Jungkook's figure, watching it get smaller as he becomes more distant.

"Jimin we have to go!" Yoongi caught me looking over at him, and grabbed my arm, starting to pull me away and making me walk.
"Do you like him!?" Yoongi yelled at me, dragging me along with him.
"Maybe... What is it your business anyway Hyung?" He stopped dead in his tracks, and he stops pulling on my arm.

He looked over at me angrily, and then opened his mouth to say something but quickly held back his words and didn't make a sound.

I sigh, and then I lean in and give him a hug.
"Yoongi you don't have to be mad over everything, you can be happy and I know that you have a happy soul inside of that body of yours... It's just not coming out." He looked down at the ground, and then wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Just don't leave me okay?" His voice quivered, sounding like he was going to break down.
"I won't ever leave you, and that's a promise."