Prologue

ARIANA'S POV

"I'm so sorry Jai please wait" I yelled as I ran after him. I didn't know where he was heading to but he sure seemed to know. "Jai wait up let me explain" I said as I caught up to him. "You don't need to explain, I heard everything. Just leave me alone" he said. "Jai wait" he cut me off. "I wish I never met you Ariana. Just fuck off and leave me alone slut" I saw the tears release down his face and I felt so terrible. He ran away and I didn't even bother chasing him. He obviously hates me and this was what I was afraid would happen. I decided to go to the park and have some alone time. Everyone kept calling me and were probably doing the same to Jai. I wish I never met Justin he made my life a living hell. I knew Jai would be mad but this was just crazy. He really hurt me and I was beginning to think he never loved me at all. I mean I know I hurt him as we'll but when he called me a slut I felt like he ripped my heart out of my chest.

I didn't go back home all night, I just wanted to be by myself. After Luke called me for like the millionth time, I answered.

Me - hello

Luke - oh my god Ari where the fuck are you

Me - some where

Luke - that doesn't help, come home please

Me - no I want to be alone

Luke - why what happened

Me - Jai hates me and never wants to see me again

Luke - did he say that

Me - yes

Luke - I doubt he meant it

Me - yeah he did, he said he wishes he never met me

Luke - Ari he loves you more than anything in the world, he just needs time, now where are you

Me - I'm at the park

Luke - I'm on my way

I hung up the phone and sat up in the big tree. I rubbed my index finger over the engraved words shown.

Jai + Ariana = forever

I started crying and decided to write something under it.

I miss you, I'm so sorry Jai

Just then I heard Luke calling my name. I climbed down the tree and walked over to him. He pulled me in for a hug and I cried in his chest."when we get back to your house, you have to tell us what happened" he said softly. I nodded my head and we headed for my car.

"Okay, come sit down and tell us everything" Luke said as I sat on the couch surrounded by the four boys. "Well, he said he wishes he never met me, and to just fuck off and leave him alone, then he called me slut and ran off" I explained. The boys shook their heads and Luke especially was angry. "Did he say where he was going" James asked. "Nope" I said popping the p. "We're gonna go find that fuck head so I can talk some sense into him" Luke said. "Wait why is he mad at you" Beau asked. "Umm, well, I kinda slept with Justin and Kai is sorta his kid not Jai's" I said as I scratched my neck. "When was this" James asked. "A while ago, Jai and I were fighting at the time, it was a few months after I came here" I said. "Ohh" they all said in sync. "Let's go" Luke said. "I'm gonna stay here" I spoke. "Okay, Beau you stay here with her" Luke ordered. "Alright" he replied and sat down on the couch next to me.

JAI'S POV

I ran as far as I could, as fast as I could. It was time to let her go, she fucked me over. I know I've done the same thing to her but this time it's different. I mean she has a kid with the biggest douche bag in the world. He doesn't deserve Kai, not after everything he's done. I miss her, I regret saying what I said. She's not a slut, not even close. She's my princess, my wife, my child's mother, my everything and I pushed her away. I ended up in some street, I had never been here before but for some reason I walked up to one of the doors and and knocked. A few moments later a girl around 18 opened it. "Hey" she smiled. "Hi, umm I know this may sound crazy, but I need a place to stay just for tonight would you mind if I crashed here" I asked politely. As if this girl was gonna say yes. I mean would you, if a random guy turned up at your door step. "Sure" she grinned. "I'm home alone tonight, my parents won't be back for a couple more days" she stepped back and allowed me into her home. "Thank you so much" I said as I sat on her comfortable couch. "So how come you need a place to stay" she questioned. "I found out that my wife cheated on me and has a baby with some dick head. I thought the baby was mine but it turns out it's his" I said and felt tears threatening to spill. "Ohh" she said and rubbed my back as I began to cry. "You look so young to be married" she said. "I know, I am young but I loved her so much and I didn't want to lose her, but I guess getting married only made it worse" I replied. "Do you still love her" she asked. I nodded my head. "Absolutely" I answered. "Then go get her back" she spoke loudly. "I can't, at least not yet" I replied. She nodded her head and set one of the rooms up for me.

ARIANA'S POV

"So was it an accident" Beau asked. "What. Me sleeping with Justin" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Of course it was, all Justin ever does is get me drunk just so he can have sex with me, it's so fucking annoying and I can't help it when it happens" I replied. I cuddled with him and he softly rubbed circles into my back as we watched Mean Girls.

-----------------------
First chapter yay. I don't really like this chapter but I hope you guys do and it will hopefully be getting a lot better within the next few chapters. Thanks for reading guys, love you 💜💜💜