Chapter 12 - RDMAS

ARIANA'S POV

(2 weeks later)

I'm currently in my room, getting ready for the RDMAS. I'm wearing a short red skater dress, with my hair in a bun and some shiny gold heels to top it off. Luke said he will pick me up around 4:30pm which is in 10 minutes.

Beau and Alexis have sorted everything out and are coming to the awards as well. They are both downstairs probably making out. I haven't spoken to Jai at all since that night at their house, and he doesn't know that I know about him hooking up with that chick. He's called me over and over again but I really don't wanna talk to him anytime soon. I grabbed my purse and packed my phone, lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner just in case I need to touch up before I perform. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Lexi" I called but didn't hear an answer. I walked into the living room and I was right, Beau and Alexis were making out. "Excuse me" I clicked and they turned to face me. "Sorry what" she asked. "Are you guys ready" I took a seat on the couch across from them. "Yeah were good" she smiled and started sucking Beau's face off again.

There was a knock on the door so I went to answer, it was obviously Luke. "Hey" I smiled. "Wow, you look beautiful Ariana" he said while scanning me from top to bottom. "Thanks, you look so adorable with a suit" I had never seen him in a proper suit before apart from mine and Jai's wedding. I'm glad he got dressed up. "I know I do" he replied as we walked inside. "Hey bro you're finally here, let's go" Beau stood up and took Alexis out to the car. The two kids are with Daniel and his new girlfriend so that's one less thing we have to worry about.

We arrived just in time for the red carpet, Luke and I quickly jumped out of the limousine first, followed by Beau and Alexis. The three of them walked on the carpet to the other side while I stayed and got photographed on the carpet.

~

I stood up from my seat saying goodbye to my friends quickly. They all said good luck before I headed towards backstage so I could get ready to perform. "Here's you're outfit"

About 20 minutes later, I was called to go and take my place onstage

About 20 minutes later, I was called to go and take my place onstage. "You'll do great" Scooter said while smiling at me. I walked onstage standing in my posotion, getting ready to sing Break Your Heart Right Back with Childish Gambino. He stood at the side of the stage and waited for his rap verse.

~

I just wanna break your heart right back,
Yeah all this time I was blind runnin round tellin everybody,
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me

You got a man but you're man ain't loyal,
Don't understand how to spell it out for you
Yes I'm a G from the A and they ask why,
Sorry had to tell you I'm a nice guy
Nah I'm a sick guy
Money too much
I step on stage and girls move to much
The flow so gross, my nickname school lunch
And he with them other guys and you know it's true cause
G - A- M - B - I - N - O,
I know they hate but I don't know why, uh
I know they way he did you was whack
but I know how you can get dude right back (you can get with me)

~

I walked off stage and hugged Childish Gambino one last time before heading to Scooter. "Great job those vocals were on point" he smiled and gave me a tight hug. "Thankyou" I replied and said goodbye before heading back to my seat.

"You did such a good job, I'm so proud of you" Luke smiled while giving me a hug. I looked to the right of me and saw Justin smiling at me. I gave him a small smile back then brought my attention to the stage. "We will now be announcing the best female artist award. The nominees are: Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor and Taylor Swift" I didn't think I had a chance at winning, I imagines Taylor Swift winning. "And the winner is................ Ariana Grande" everyone cheered and screamed while I sat in my seat shocked. "You won" Luke screamed and gave me a hug. I made my way up to the stage passing Justin on the way. He pulled me in for a hug and said congratulations. I was too happy to even care about him hugging me. I headed up the steps and walked over grabbing the award.

"Oh my god Thankyou so much for this. I didn't think I would win tonight, I have nothing prepare-" I was cut off by Kristen Stewart who handed me another award. "You've also won song of the year award" she smiled and everyone cheered again. I also got tapped on the shoulder by someone else. I turned around and was handed yet ANOTHER awards by Tyga. "Congratulations you got the award for Radio Disney's most talked about artist. I stood there shocked as the crowded cheered even louder. I gave a sky smile. "What is happening, I can't believe this all three woooooo" I screamed following along with the crowd. "Thankyou so so so so much for these awards. I can't explain how happy and grateful I am. First wanna thank Radio Disney for supporting me and my music it means so much. I also wanna thank my fans who I love so much, I love them more than anything and I'm so glad I have you guys supporting me and showing me endless love. And thank you to Scooter Braun, Monty and Charlie, the CEO, Republic records, my friends and family Thankyou so much I love you" I spoke before blowing a kiss to the audience. Hearing their cheers made me so happy. I followed Kristen and Tyga backstage before giving each of them a hug.

I walked back to my seat and Lexi Beau and Luke couldn't stop congratulating me and smiling at me. I'm so happy I have such good friends. I just wish my 'husband' was like that.

---------------------
Sorry I took so long I just had no clue what or write. But anyways I hope you like it. Also if you have any ideas please comment what they are. I'm a little stuck right now and updates may be slow if I don't know what I'm writing 💜💜💜