Chapter 8 - Slowly Falling Into Place

It's been a roller coaster ride for the past two weeks. From my baby boy taking his last breath to me trying to get my career back on track, Jai and I are trying to figure out our relationship status and Justin well there's nothing much to say about him. He helped with Kai for a while but realised he's to much work so he left but he still pays child support which is good I guess. I see Jai as Kai's father, he's the father only want  I want for Kai, because I know he will love and care for him more than anyone.

I miss my baby boy he was the most sweetest boy I've ever met obviously besides Jai. I've been a mess ever since that day, I haven't been eating much, Ive barely been out of the house apart from the funeral, and Kai hasn't stopped crying for days. Even though he's little, I think he misses Noah, they use to play all the time, Noah cared for Kai like he was his own son. I cried the whole time at Noah's funeral, but I slowly realised I can't do anything to bring him back.

So I'm currently at the tattoo parlour, wonder why, because I'm getting a tattoo obviously. It's of Noah's last words, which were have fun while I'm gone. I'm getting it tattooed on my ribs so it will remind me that he is always with me.

-

"Hey Alexis you home" I called out as I entered her house "I'm in the kitchen" She called out. "How you going" I asked "I'm doing good, getting back into shape how about you" She replied while cutting up some fruit. "I'm slowly moving on, I got a new tattoo" I said with a smile "Omg really show me" She said getting excited.

"Omg Ari it's beautiful" She said pulling me into a hug "He's always going to be with me now" I replied holding back my tears. "Where are the boys" I asked changing the subject "Oh Beau took Matt out to his soccer game, and Luke is upstairs sleeping with Kai"

"Jai" She started "What about Jai" I said rolling my eyes "What's going on with you two" She asked sitting down on the sofa "Well his been a little distant but he's just grieving the loss of our son, we're still married and we haven't really talked about a divorce, but I'm not sure what's gonna happen with us" I explained.

JAI'S POV

So if you haven't guessed by now I'm not over the fact that my son has died, and call me a baby for crying every night but Noah kept me going throughout the tough times. I know in his last couple of months, I wasn't around, but I still loved him with all my heart. Now that he's gone I'm a total mess, and to top it all off, Justin left Ari to care for Kai all by herself. I need to get my shit together so I can be a father to Kai and be a husband to Ari.

I had a shower and cleaned myself up, I knew Ari would be at Alexis' house because she left Kai there while she went out. I grabbed my keys and hoped into the car making my way over there.

ARIANA'S POV

"Ari" Alexis spoke "Yeah" I answered "I know this might not be the best timing but I have to tell you something" She said looking down "Alexis are you okay" I asked "I-I um" She was cut off by someone.

"Ari are you here" Someone asked and I immediately knew who it was "Jai" I called out getting up to see him standing at the door. We just stood there and looked at each other then I ran into his arms and kissed him. If felt like our first kiss, magical and it gave me butterflies.

"I love you Ariana" He said. "I love you too" I cried into his shoulder. "I want to be Kai's father, and I really want us to stay married. I love you and Kai more than anything. I just want my family back" he said. "Me too" I have him one last kiss and we walked into the living room. "I'll be back" I said to Jai. I walked over to Alexis and asked her what she was gonna say to me. "So uh, what were you gonna say" she looked at me with a nervous expression. "Umm we'll I'm uh" she quickly pulled my hand and took me upstairs onto her room. "Alexis what's going on" I crossed my arms. "I'm pregnant" she frowned. "That's great, congratulations" my smile slowly faded as she started crying. "What's wrong why aren't you happy" I asked as we sat down on the bed. "Because it's not Beau's" she cried. "We'll then who's is it" she gave me an apologetic look which made me nervous. If she says Jai I'm gonna rip her head off. "It's Justin's"

-------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. hungryforjai wrote most of it so thank you so much. Make sure you check out her books they're amazing. New update hopefully by the end of next week. Love you 💜💜💜