Chapter 16. Final Chapter

( 5 years later)

ARIANA'S POV

So it's been 5 years. So much has happened and I'm really happy with how everything has turned out. Jai and I started dating three months after we got the divorce and when he said he was gonna change, he meant it. He's been the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for. Kai will be six years old next month and we also have a little girl now. Her name is Brooke and she just turned one year old, three months ago. Christina and I are really close friends again which I'm happy about. She apologised for everything and she's been such a great friend to have around. We moved back to LA and I went on my first world tour which was amazing. I've released three albums and will be going on another tour next year.

I'm still friends with Alexis and all the boys. Jai, Kai and I visit Noah's grave once a week. I miss Noah like crazy. He was my first child and I always blame myself for him passing away. I'm really cautious with Kai and Brooke, I always take them to get checked up and make sure nothing is wrong with them.

Right now I'm sitting in my kitchen, thinking about every little detail about my life. Until Alexis rushed through my house and hugged me really tight. "Woah Lexi are you right there. You're kinda squeezing me to death" I said trying to breath.

"I'm sorry" she backed off. "I'm just is excited for today" she squealed. Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Jai and I are getting married today....... Again. But this time we made sure it was the right time to do it and we're 100 percent sure it is. "I'll go wake Christina and your mum just called me. She said she'll be here in 10 minutes" she smiled then rushed upstairs. It feels like she's more excited about my wedding than I am.

I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and waited for everyone to get here. I have someone coming to do my hair, my makeup and I'm pretty sure Luke said he was coming over to see me. Jai stayed with all the boys last night celebrating his last night of 'freedom'.

"Ari" my mum yelled. She came over and hugged me. "Oh sweetie how are you feeling?" She asked almost in tears.

"I'm feeling really good. I can't wait to finally marry him.... Again" I smiled. I was feeling skittle nervous though. "Mum what if he wants to divorce me again?" I asked.

"Oh honey I don't think that's gonna happen he had a good reason to why he wanted a divorce the first time. He just wanted to start over and you guys don't really fight right?" She questioned. I shook my head. "Then you have nothing to worry about. That boy loves you with all his heart and trust me, he will do anything to keep the marriage strong" she smiled and I had tears in my eyes.

"Thanks mum. You always know what to say" I smiled and hugged her tighly.

"The girls are calling you I think" she said and I went upstairs to see what was going on.

"Oh Ari, the ladies coming to do your hair and makeup will be here in about 15 minutes" Christina said and I nodded my head. I admired the wedding dress that laid on my bed. It was perfect, so much better than the first one. I can't wait to be married to the one I love.

-

I'm almost ready to go to the alter, I just have to take some pictures with everyone then we're leaving. There was a knock on my bedroom door and I opened it, revealing Luke. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Wow..... Ariana you look....... You look stunning" he said eyeing me off. "I've never seen such a beautiful bride" he smirked.

"Okay Mr flirt, Thankyou" I playfully rolled my eyes. "You look very handsome in your suit by the way" I smiled and he thanked me.

"I need to talk to you" he said. I was t sure whether to be excited or nervous so I was both. "Ariana I've always loved you, when I say that I mean more than just friends. You're perfect to me and even though it hurts seeing you with my brother, I'm happy for you both. I've felt this way ever since I met you. But unfortunately for me, Jai got to you first. I always wanted to ask you out but I was so scared and waited to long. Don't be mad but the truth is that I told Jai I liked you and he only dated you to piss me off and make me jealous. But he really loves you Ariana, he told me last night that he's really happy how things turned out because it could have been me getting married to you today. He said he would have regretted it if he didn't ask you out, which is exactly how I feel. I wish you and Jai the best of luck, you really are a great couple" he smiled. I found myself crying. I didn't care that he used me because I know now that he truly loves me. I couldn't be more happier than right at this moment.

-

"Ready" Frankie asked me as we were about to walk down the isle. I nodded my head and took a deep breath in.

We started walking and seeing everyone I love all I'm the same room together smiling at me, made me so happy. I looked over at Jai and he couldn't stop smiling at me. Frankie handed me over to Jai and we held hands.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande in holy matrimony-----------------------
Jai, do you take Ariana to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day froward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour and cherish til the day you die?"

"I certainly do" he smiled and put the ring on my finger.

"And do you Ariana, take Jai to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, I'm sickness and in health, to love, honour and cherish til the day you die?"

"I do" I smiled and put the ring on his finger. We both looked deep into each others eyes, feeling so happy to have this happen at a good time. It feels real this time, I felt like it wasn't real last time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mr and Mrs Brooks. You may kiss your beautiful bride" she smiled and he smashed his lips onto mine. Everyone clapped as we enjoyed this moment. We both pulled back and looked into each others eyes smiling happily. This right here is all I've ever wanted. I'm so happy my dream came true. Kai and Brooke came over to us and the four of us had a picture together. My family is all that matters to me, my life is perfect right now, I would change anything for the world.

-------------------------
Yay I'm finally done with this book series. I decided to update earlier than I planned. Thankyou everyone for reading Its not a fantastic book series but it's alright considering it took less than 9 months to write these three books and 4 other books in between. I'm bringing out another book very soon. It's a Luke brooks fanfic and it's my favourite story I've ever written so I'm really excited to share it with everyone. I will update this book and let you know when I'm bringing out new books. I love you all so much thanks for sticking with me throughout this series. See you soon 💜💜💜