Chapter 2 - You were a mistake

ARIANA'S POV

I was changing Kai upstairs because Justin was gonna be here soon and I only just woke up 10 minutes ago. He was squirming, he hates getting changed. "Baby come on I know you hate this but I have to get you ready" I said as he started crying. I heard a faint knock at the bedroom door. "Come in" I said not even bothering to turn around, it was probably just one of the boys. "Need a little help" it's him, he's early. I turned around and gave him a tired look. "Your early" I said as he came closer. "Yeah well I was just sitting at home waiting so I decided to just come now, would you like me to fix Kai so you can get changed" he asked. I shot him a small smiled and nodded. "Thanks" I mumbled before walking to my room. I heard noises coming from the room Luke was staying in. He sounded like he was in pain. I knocked on the door and heard him say a faint 'come in'. I opened the door to find him holding his chest. "Are you okay Luke" I asked as I rushed towards him. "Yeah, this happens a lot it should be gone soon" he took a deep breathe and seemed better. "See Luke this is what happens when you smoke" I rolled my eyes and he gave me an apologetic look. "Oh would you mind looking after Noah today, I kinda have plans" I said. "Sure I would love to" he smiled but before I had a chance to leave he stopped me. "What are you doing" he asked. Damn how do I answer him I can't let him know I'm with Justin "Just taking Kai to see Lexi and Beau, Noah's a little sick so I don't really wanna take him out anywhere considering it's winter" I lied, I think he bought it. "Okay" he smiled but stopped me again. "I'll quit smoking for you, I know you hate it and it's  not good for the kids. I'm sorry" he said. I can't believe he's doing this he loves smoking, he must really care. I gave him a tight hug and cried into his chest. "Ari what's wrong" he asked as he rubbed circles in my back. "I miss him" I managed to get out before more tears came. "So do I, we'll find him soon" he said and kissed my forehead then I left to go get changed.

JUSTIN'S POV

I hope my plan works, and with Jai gone it should be easy to get her to fall In love with me again. We have a child together and she'll soon realise how perfect our family is. I love her more than she realises and I don't want to ruin things any more than I already have. "Are you read-" I started but couldn't finish when Ari walked out of her room looking flawless as ever. I guess I blanked out for a while cause Ari snapped me out of it. "Justin I've been calling your name for ages what's wrong" she asked as she laid a finger on my shoulder. I felt goosebumps all over my body just from her slight touch. "Um sorry what did you say" I said. She rolled her eyes playfully and punched my arm. "Are you okay" she asked me. I've actually never felt better, I feel like she doesn't hate me anymore. "I'm great" I smiled and followed her to Kai's room. "Aww Justin he looks adorable" she smiled as she picked him up from the bassinet. "He's a Bieber, he has to have swag right buddy" I said as I looked into his eyes. He's so beautiful, I'm so happy right now. "He's smiling at you, he must like you" Ari said and handed him to me.

"You look beautiful by the way" I said as we stepped out of the car to go shopping. "Thanks" she blushed. We walked inside and I saw a little SnapBack that I had to get for Kai. "Where are you going" she asked. "Just getting something for Kai I'll be back" I smiled and walked into the shop.

I saw her in 'Forever New' looking at some dresses. She's gonna need one for next week, if she agrees to come with me. "That would look amazing on you" I said as she spotted a black dress. "You think" she blushed and I nodded. "I'll buy it for you" I said but she stopped me. "Justin you really don't have to do that, I don't need a new dress" she curved her lips into that beautiful smile of hers. "Well you never know" I smirked and went to buy it.

ARIANA'S POV

I saw someone familiar out of the corner of my eye, he was too familiar. "Jai" I yelled as I ran up to him. He just rolled his eyes. "Jai where have you been, we've been so worried" I said breathlessly. "Why do you care" he snapped. "Because I love you Jai" I frowned. He still hates me and that letter probably meant nothing. "Ari" Justin yelled as he ran up to us. "What is he doing here with you" Jai rolled his eyes. "I'm spending time with my son" Justin replied. I could see Jai's face drop when Justin said that. He looked like he was gonna cry. "Jai I-" he cut me off. "You were a mistake Ariana, I want a divorce" he said angrily. Just then I saw a girl come up to us. "Are you okay Jai" she said before noticing me. "Oh is this your wife... Wait Ariana Grande OMG I'm a huge fan" she cheered and I just awkwardly gave her a hug as she jumped into my arms with excitement. Is this Jai's new girlfriend, has he already moved on without even divorcing me first. "Who are you" I asked politely. "My name is Tiffany" she replied and I shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you" I spoke and she said the same. "We should go Tiff" Jai said as he walked away. It only took me till now to realise what Jai had said. He wants to divorce me.