Chapter 11 - Practice

ARIANA'S POV

I've settled in pretty well at Alexis's house these past few days. I haven't cried which is weird, but Alexis on the other hand is a mess. I even wrote a song called 'Leave Me Loney' about Jai which is going to be on my next album. Speaking of music, my tour was obviously cancelled because I was too stressed and depressed for it, but I got a call last night from my manager asking if I was ready to start it next February which is 9 months away so I have plenty of time to rehearse. I'm ready to perform again, I love it so much and I know I've only had a few performances here and there but I love it so much. The Radio Disney Music Awards are coming up in two weeks and I'm going to perform which is exciting. I'm going to meet my crew today so we can rehearse. I'm actually performing my new song which has never been heard before, it's called Focus. I really hope I can take Jai with me, I'm sure he'll say yes but I hope I'm ready to see him by then.

Jai and I haven't spoken, he's called me non stop since I left but I'm not gonna answer him, he needs to understand I need space.

Anyway I'm all ready to leave and start rehearsing so I got in my car and drove off.

My whole team was there when I arrived so everyone was ready to go. I haven't really sung in a while so I'm hoping I still sound alright.

I should've saw it coming

I should've saw the signs

But I wanted to believe you, and trust you, you said you wouldn't lie

But baby you were so good so good you had me going blind

You said she was your best friend I'm guessing I wasn't you're type.

What goes around comes around

And if it goes up it comes down

I know your mad cause I found out

Want you to feel what I feel right now

Now that it's over

I just wanna break your heart right back

Right back

Want you to cry me a river

I just wanna break your heart right back

Yeah all this time I was blind running round telling everybody

My baby loves me, My baby loves me, My baby, my baby, my baby loves me

~

"That sounded great Ari, I can't wait to perform it" Brian said while giving me a small hug. "Thanks Bri, it's good to be back in the game"

~

After rehearsals, I decided to go see Luke, I just hope Jai isn't home.

When I pulled up, Luke's car was in the driveway but Jai's wasn't. I'm kinda glad because I don't really wanna face Jai at the moment. I knocked on the door and a sexy shirtless Luke appeared in front of me. I'm not gonna lie, Luke is really attractive. "Hey Ari, I didn't expect you to come round anytime soon" he said while steeping out of the doorway, letting me in. "I just missed you, I was hoping Jai wouldn't be here" I replied before sitting in the couch. "Well lucky you, he just left about 20 minutes ago I don't know when he's coming back" he came and sat next to me. "How is he" I asked. I'm curious to know if he even misses me that much. "If I'm gonna be honest, he's taking it a lot better than I expected" that made me a little upset. Maybe Jai doesn't even care about me anymore, I wonder if he ever did. "But there's something you should know, I wasn't sure if I should tell you but you deserve to know" I felt my heart racing. I know this is gonna be bad. I nodded my head waiting for him to say it. "He brought home a girl two nights ago and she stayed the night" he said softly. I felt like I was going to burst out with tears. "What" I said as a tear slipped down my cheek. "Yeah, I'm really sorry Ari" he said and brought me into a hug. "The little cunt doesn't deserve you, if I'm being honest I really think you should divorce him" Luke had a point. All Jai does is cheat on me and I really don't think he's committed to me. "I was gonna ask Jai this but since he's being an ass hole, I'll ask you. Will you go to the Radio Disney Awards with me" I half smiled. "I would love to" he replied. Just then, I heard the front door shut, guess who it was. "Oh my god, Ari what are you doing here" he asked. I ignored him and turned around to say thanks to Luke before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I brushed past Jai and headed to my car. "Ari where are you going, wait" he yelled after me but I was fast to get away from there.

I walked inside my temporary house to see Alexis on the couch. "Hey where have you been your rehearsals finished an hour ago" she asked. I took a seat next to her and explained everything Luke had told me before bursting out into tears.

JAI'S POV

I followed Ari outside and called her name a few times but she obviously had no intention in talking to me any time soon. I walked back inside, slamming the door and entering the living room where Luke was sitting. "How come she was here" I asked while sitting next to him. "She wanted to invite me to go to the Radio Disney awards with her" he replied and I felt anger building up inside of me. "What, she asked you?" I yelled and stood up in front of him. "Well yeah she wanted to ask you but after I told her you bought that dumb slut home, she invited me instead" he stood up and yelled right in my face. "WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU TELL HER THAT ASSHOLE" I've had it with my brother, he should just mind his own damn business. "I told her because she fucking deserves to know, if you want your wife back, I suggest YOU STOP BRINGING CHICKS HOME AND START FOCUSING ON HOW YOU'RE GONNA FOX THINGS WITH HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE" he shouted before running upstairs and slamming his bedroom door. He's right, I need to stop playing around and fix this mess.
--------------------------
Hope you all like this chapter. Please vote and comment, I will update again next week 💜💜💜