Chapter 10 - Partners

ARIANA'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since Jai and I have gotten things sorted out and it hasn't been all that great. We fight every day and it's just getting worse each time. Don't get me wrong, I love him so much but he drives me INSANE sometimes. We had a huge fight this morning about Kai which ended with Jai storming out the door. I've been in bed crying for 3 hours and what's worse is that Kai won't stop crying. I've tried settling him, giving him food and rocking him but he just won't stop so I gave up. I decided to call Alexis and ask her to cheer me up.

Alexis - hey

Me - hey are you busy

Alexis - no why, you sound like you've been crying are you okay

Me - not really. I need a friend right now

Alexis - I'm on my way

Me - thanks

Alexis - see you soon

Me - bye

~

"He is a dick, he obviously doesn't realise how lucky he is to have you" she said. "Thanks Alexis but we both know I'm not a very good wife to him" I replied. "What are you talking about, of course you are" she pulled me in for a hug. "I just want things to be back to normal" I cried. "Anyway, have you talked to Beau yet" I asked. "No I haven't" she sighed. "You have to tell him" I said and she nodded her head. "I guess so" I heard the front door shut. Jai soon appeared in the doorway of the living room. "I'll leave you to it" Alexis said as she got up to leave. "Babe I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset" he came and sat next to me. I felt him grab my hands. "But it keeps happening Jai, I just want it to stop" I sighed. "I know, I do too and I promise things will be different from now on, I can't lose you again" I rolled my eyes. "Jai I seriously need a break like I can't deal with all your shit anymore, I do love you but I honesty don't think your ready for a child. I mean at first I did but now that I think about it, you still act like a 16 year old kid and I'm done" I cried and ran upstairs to start packing. "Ari open up please don't leave me" Jai yelled while banging on the bedroom door.

After I finished packing my things, I walked out and Jai was leaning against the wall crying. "I'm sorry Jai" I said while walking past him and into Kai's room.

ALEXIS'S POV

When I got home, Beau was sitting on the couch and none of the boys were here so I figured now would be the best time to tell him about Justin. "Hey babe" beau smiled while I sat next to him. "Hey, where's Matt" I replied. "Upstairs sleeping, are you okay" he asked. "No, I have to tell you something" I took a deep breath. "You know how I'm pregnant" I questioned. He nodded and smiled. "Well, the baby is...." I felt a tear fall. "The baby is what" he asked. "The baby is..... It's Justin's" I spoke and buried my head in my hands. "What" Beau yelled. "I'm sorry Beau, I really am" I cried. "Fuck this shit" he yelled and stormed out of the house.

ARIANA'S POV

While I was sorting through all of Kai's things, I got a call from Alexis

Me - hey

Alexis - he left

Me - what

Alexis - beau left me

Me - oh my god Lexi I'm so sorry

Alexis - don't be sorry it's not your fault

Me - I know but I encouraged you to tell him

Alexis - well I had unprotected sex with Justin the douche bag

Me - I feel so bad

Alexis - don't. Anyway what happened with Jai

Me - I'm taking a little break

Alexis - really

Me - yeah I'm packing mine and Kai's things and we're gonna leave

Alexis - but that's your house not his

Me - it's not mine, it's Luke's

Alexis - still Luke bought it for the two of you

Me - I know, but I need to leave this house

Alexis - where are you gonna go

Me - I don't know

Alexis - you can stay here with me, I'm sure we could both use each others company right now

Me - that sounds good, thank you so much

Alexis - your welcome

Me - I should probably finish packing but I'll text you when I'm on my way

Alexis - alright bye

Me - bye

~

"Ari please don't leave I promise no more fighting" Jai is literally on his knees begging for me to stay. "I just need a break Jai, I'll be back when I'm ready" I sighed and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Bye" I half smiled. "I love you" he said while wiping his tears. I got in the car which I already strapped Kai into and texted Alexis. I don't know where this relationship is going to go, but I'm sure I'll figure it out after a few weeks away.

---------------------------
Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Haven't updated in a while I'm sorry, I was just a little stuck on what to write but I think it turned out pretty good. Please vote and comment, I'll update again hopefully next week. 💜💜💜