Chapter 14 - Appologies

JAI'S POV

I ran straight to my car and drive to the florist. I bought a dozen roses and an 'I'm sorry' bear. Luke's right, I'm a cunt and Ari deserves so much better than me. Maybe I shouldn't have proposed to her so soon, if I didn't then we probably wouldn't be having these problems. And I know I need to be there for Kai too. I drove as fast as I could to Ari's house, once I arrived, I walked up to the door and felt nervous. I knocked a few times and waited about 20 seconds until I heard the door handle. As soon as it opened I saw Ari there and hugged her straight away. "I'm so sorry baby, I love you" she started to cry on my shoulder and I knew I really hurt her.

"I love you too" she said and I handed her the bear and flowers. "Thank you" she smiled and I wiped her tears away.

"I didn't mean to say that baby, sometimes I just think it would have been better if we didn't get married you know?. Then maybe we wouldn't have so many problems. But it doesn't mean I love you say less, you mean everything to me and I guess I've just been a mess ever since Noah died. I've been distant with everyone and I'm so fucking sorry for all the times I cheated on you, and hurt you and called you names. I love you, I'm so sorry" I started to cry and she pulled me in for a hug.

"I forgive you Jai. I'm sorry too. I love you so much" she said.

"I fucked up so many times and every time I do, I act like a dick, I really want to make this work baby girl, can we start over and move on" I asked.

"Yes Jai. That's all I want" she replied and I lifted her up, spinning her in a circle. "Let's go get some food and have a movie night okay" she smiled

"Yeah let's do it" I said and we walked over to my car and I drove to the supermarket.

We went straight up the lollies/chocolate isle and went crazy, buying so much junk food. Diabetes here we come. Just as we were on our way to find the corn chips, Ari bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" we both looked up and saw someone we never expected to see again.

"You" He gritted his teeth and looked me right in the eyes.

"You" I looked over at him and walked up so I was close to his chest. "What the fuck are you doing here, I thought you were in jail.

"Well I got out early so looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of me" he smirked.

"Wait you live here, in florida?" I asked in shock. He nodded his head and I was about to punch him in the face until Ariana started rubbing my back. She always calms me down.

"Roshon, why are you here in Florida" she asked him.

"Cause I tracked you down baby, I wanted to see you but I didn't think you would still be with this idiot" he said giving me a dirty look.

"How did you find me" she asked.

"I asked Scooter and he told me you moved here, I didn't think finding you would be this easy though, I just got here yesterday" he slightly chuckled to himself.

"I thought you hated me though. I thought you didn't want to see me anymore" she said and he shook his head and laughed.

"Baby, I don't hate you, I love you. Ever since I saw you on your first day. Doing a duet with you was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I can't believe I let you go with this jerk. How many times has he cheated on you hah? He questioned and I felt really guilty. I didn't treat her very well, I know that. I've never been a good boyfriend to her and that has to change. Having her out of my life is really hard.

"Umm" she said softly and he was just smirking to himself.

"Exactly, do you really love this guy, do you actually wanna be with a guy that's cheated on you like 5 times. Probably even more" he said and I looked over at Ariana who looked like she was about to burst out crying.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know us, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. We love each other and that's all that matters. If you're here to try and convince me to dump him so you can 'have' me, then you can stop because it's not going to happen okay" she yelled then pulled my arm and we walked up to the register to pay for all our shit.

-

"He's right you know" I said while we were driving home.

"What do you mean" she asked.

"I mean, I'm not a good boyfriend, I've cheated on you so many times and you don't deserve that. You deserve someone who is going to love you and support you no matter what happens. You know that I can't control myself and I think it might be best if we.... If we get a divorce" I said.

-------------
Okay guys there is only 2 chapters left to this book. I wanna thank you all for liking this series and wanting me to do more books each time. But there won't be any more books to this series, I'm done witting it so I hope you like the next few chapters and I will update this book whenever a new book of mine is out. If you haven't checked out my book sex slave, please have a look at it, I love it so much. 💜💜💜