Chapter 4 - The Truth

ARIANA'S POV

I rushed through the doors to my house and heard cries coming from the living room. "Luke, what's wrong with-" I cut myself off as I saw Noah laying on the floor with his eyes closed. I broke down into tears. I don't know what's wrong with him but he looks sick and the boys are all crying. "We have to take him to the hospital" Luke said while wiping away his tears. I picked him up and took him out to the car, gently strapping him in.

"I need a doctor my son won't wake up" I yelled and a little girl came over and hugged me. "I'm such a huge fan I love you what's wrong with your baby" she asked and I gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry I have to go" I said and she frowned while giving me a small wave. "Bring him here" a doctor said pointing to a room. I placed him on the bed and a whole bunch of doctors and nurses flooded in. "I'm sorry miss Brooks but you will have to leave the room while we check him" he said and I started crying. Luke pulled me out and gave me a comforting hug. "He's gonna be okay, he has to" he said and kissed my forehead. "Should we call Jai" I asked and he nodded. "I think he deserves to know. I pulled my phone out and pressed on his contact. I doubt he will answer, he hasn't answered it since we were together.

J - what the fuck do you want

A - look your son is very sick okay, he could die any minute and he needs you here. I just brought him to the hospital because he won't wake up, I need you to come here right now.

J - I'm on my way

A - thank you

J - bye

A - bye

I don't need his shit right now, he's just pissing me off. I get that I did a horrible thing but he doesn't even want to see his son anymore. I really thought he was different. "Is he coming" Luke asked while chewing his nails. Honestly I think Luke is a better father to Noah than Jai, and he's not even his son. "Yeah" I replied and took a seat in the corridor.

"I'm here where is he" Jai yelled as he ran through the corridor. "We can't see him yet" Luke rolled his eyes and walked away. He's pissed at Jai as we'll. Everyone is actually. Jai took a seat next to me on the floor and it was just an awkward silence for about 10 minutes. "So how have you been" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and brought my legs to my chest. "Look your not the only one upset okay" he rolled his eyes and I felt a few tears fall. "I'm not just upset. I'm disappointed in myself too, and I hate that you didn't give me a chance to explain what happened" I replied wiping my tears. "Then explain, right now" he half yelled. "Tell me why you had a baby with Justin" he said moving in front of me. "What's the point, your not gonna believe me anyway, it's not like your gonna try to understand and you won't forgive me either" I said. "Just tell me" he said lifting my chin up to face him. "Okay... We'll the night of my album release, right after the VMA's, Justin came to the house and said he wanted to congratulate me, he also asked if I would forgive him. At first I thought no way he's made my life a living hell, but then I thought I should give him a second chance to prove to me that he's not a psycho anymore. So we sat at the bar and he kept giving me drinks, which I think he spiked, and a few hours later I was a mess, I was crazy apparently, this is what Selena told me. I dint really know where you were either, I tried looking for you a few times. Then he took me upstairs and...." I couldn't finish because I broke down into tears. Jai had tears as well which made me even more upset. "I'm so sorry Jai" I cried into my hands. "Mrs Brooks, we have some bad news"

--------------------
Do you think Jai will forgive Ari. You'll find out in a few chapters. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't know when the next one will be out but hopefully I will post it in a few days. 💜💜💜