Chapter 13 - Temper

ARIANA'S POV

So a few weeks have gone by since the RDMAS and Jai and I haven't said a word to each other. I know I said I wanted some space but when I try to talk to him, he doesn't answer my calls or texts and when I go over Luke's place to talk to him, he just leaves. Luke said he doesn't want to talk about me or anything so I'm thinking that maybe he has moved on. Maybe he wants a divorce and doesn't know how to tell me.

I decided to get dressed and sort this shit out right now. I grabbed my car keys and raced to my car. I sped off down the road as fast as I could and made it to Luke's place within 10 minutes.

I walked up and knocked on the front door. Luke appeared a few seconds later and smiled at me before bringing me into a hug. "Hey Ari what's up" he asked while stepping away from the door allowing me to enter. "Is Jai here" I looked around the living area and couldn't see him any where. "Yeah he's upstairs" he replied and I stomped up all 21 steps and barged into Jai's room where he was on his phone. "What are you doing here" he groaned. "We're gonna sort this shit out right now and I'm not leaving until it's done" I crossed my arms and waited for his response. "What is there to talk about. You wanted space so I'm giving it to you" he replied sounding a little annoyed. "I got my space Jai. How long did you think it was gonna take" I asked. He stood up and moved closer to me. "I don't know, how long is it suppose to take" he shrugged. "It's been over a month Jai, I miss you" I said and sat on the end of his bed. "I miss you too, but is this really working" he came and sat next to me. "What do you mean" I asked. "Do you really think us being together is the best thing" he questioned and turned to face me. "I do, but do you" he sighed a little and starting rubbing his hands through his hair. "I don't know, I mean we keep doing this to each other. Maybe we're just not meant to be together Ari" I felt a tear slip down my face. "Remember when you said you never wanted to hurt me again?" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Well you just did" I replied then walked downstairs with tears taking over my face. "ARI WAIT" Jai yelled out to me but I ran out the door and jumped in my car, before quickly driving away.

~

"I'm so sorry Ari" Alexis hugged me. I told her about what Jai said and she thinks that's what's best. "I love him" I cried onto her shoulder. "What ever happens, is for the best okay" she rubbed my back. "I just don't want it to end" I heard my phone buzzing and checked to see that Luke is calling me.

Me - hello

Luke - hey what happened with you and Jai

Me - he said that maybe we're not meant to be and its not working for him

Luke - he's a cunt you deserve so much better than him

Me - thanks but I miss him so much and I love him more than anything

Luke - I'm sorry, I'll try and talk to him

Me - thanks

Luke - talk to you later okay. Take care

Me - you too, bye

Luke - bye

I realise that marrying Jai probably wasn't the best idea. In fact it was a horrible idea. I don't know why I agreed to get married so early. I just need to take a holiday.

LUKE'S POV

After I got off the phone to Ari, I went straight up to talk to Jai. He's really pissing me off, I hate how he treats Ari. And for him to just let her go so easily makes me sick. I knocked on the door and barged inside. "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF BED AND GO FIND YOUR WIFE BECAUSE SHES REALLY PISSED AND UPSET AND YOU NEED TO FIX THIS MESS. SHE LOVES YOU WITH ALL HER FUCKING HEART AND YOURE SITTING HERE NOT CARING ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS, GO GET HER AND STOP BEING A FUCKING PRICK" I screamed and he seemed a bit taken back at my words. "What makes you think you can tell me what to fucking do" he stood up and crossed his arms. "DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING LOSE HER" I yelled back. "NO ALRIGHT NO" he replied. "Then go GET HER" he picked up his car keys and ran out the door.