#1

Connie woke up and Jacob was lead there fast asleep and being like he usually was asleep and hugging Connie. Connie moved Jacob's arm over onto his chest where her head did rest she was wearing a pair of silk pyjamas a vest and a some shorts loosely fitted to her legs. She picked up her night robe and put it on elegantly as she did ever morning the clock said 06:31am. She picked up the four slices of bread and placed it in the toaster and got the butter and cheese out of the white clean fridge and put them on the hard granite top and got two cream nicely pin-stripped plates and spread them apart.

The toast popped up and displayed the golden sight of the toast. Then she placed them quickly on the plates and buttered them and put the freshly cut cheese on the toast and pressed the slices together and they she decided to make a coffee for Jacob and a hot chocolate for herself. Then she put the plates on the tray and put the coffee and the hot chocolate and went back upstairs.She gently shaked Jacob until he waked up.

"Morning sweetcheeks." Said a sleepy Jacob

"Morning Jacob, Coffee and cheese and toast for breakfast." She said

"Will you marry me!" Said Jacob

After putting the tray on the edge of the bed and got out of the bed and opened the draw where a single black box laid there and he produced the box to Connie who was sat on the bed with her night robe on the floor he went down on one knee and said the question.

"Will you marry me, Connie Beauchamp?" He said with some excitement in his voice.

She dragged herself up after laying down on the bed and went to hug him and she said "Yes, I will marry you!" She said with more enthusiasm in her voice.

"I need to tell you something. I'M PREGNANT." She said being unsure if she should told him or not.

"Really!" Jacob said who was even more excited than ever.

"Yes! Are you OK with it?" said a worried Connie

"OK with it, I'm ecstatic, all we have to do is get married and have our baby." Jacob said while having a cheeky grin on his face and hugging Connie.

As they got dressed, Connie put on a black blouse and a pair of black long length trousers and then she put on some black stilettos which Jacob bought her for her birthday whereas, Jacob sat on the bed and ate his breakfast and then put on a black shot sleeved top and some dark blue jeans and black trainers.

As they got into the Mercedes SLR and Connie got into the drivers seat and Jacob held her bag while she drove to Holby City Hospital Emergency Department. She parked up in one and walked to the entrance of the ED and walked in with a 9ct gold ring with a big 4ct white diamond and two 2ct white diamond next to the big stone and with a emerging bump of the fact she was expecting and she was already 4 months pregnant.

As Charlie entered Connie's office she shut her door and told Charlie that she was in fact pregnant with Jacob's child and they are going to tell the other later on but she told Charlie that Jac and Zoe know that she is pregnant as they were there with her when she found out . When Jacob walked in Charlie left the room and they started kissing in her office with the office door shut and the blinds down.

"I love you, Mrs Beauchamp!" Said passionately kissing her.

"I love you too, Staff Nurse Masters!" Said Connie while coming up for air.