#13

Connie, Jacob and baby Katrina-Leyla went back home after being in hospital for three days witn Connie and Jacob brought in the pram with their daughter's name on it and Connie loved it as she only saw it once before Jac's accident. And now she was okay and now Connie was dealing with her maternity leave which would be for about 8 months which the cover clinal lead would be Zoe as she had the experience and know how to be a clinal lead.

Connie went upstairs and went to dress Katrina in a babygrow that Grace had bought and said "I ♡ U Sis" on it and was pink and white with pandas on it. Jacob walked upstairs with Grace to find Connie cuddling Katrina-Leyla on her double bed while she lead there deifting off to sleep and so he tried to pick up Katrina but Connie arms tighten as Jacob tried taking the newborn and so Connies eyes opened and noticed that Jacob was stood over her with his hand rubbing the baby newborns head and went to kiss the baby when Connie pulled his face towards her and kissed him passionately and got up to put the baby in the moses basket.

Connie went to sleep as she extremely tired and needed her sleep after the arrival of their baby and so Jacob took the newborn downstairs with Grace and made a pasta bake with cheese on too and cooked it in the oven and went with Grace for a walk and left Connie a nite for her when she woke up on the side table:

'Con, I've taken Grace and the baby for a walk theres a pasta bake in the oven on slow heat, Love Jacob xx'

She smiled at the note and walked downstairsband saw the clock saying 7pm and saw that the pasta bake was in the oven and then the door went and Jacob came from the walk with Grace holding the side of he pram and the baby asleep and Connie walked over to Jacob and kissed him and said "Thank you" gently in his ear.
So jacob gave Connke a cuddle and saw that Grace was becoming attached to the baby and took her out of the pram and tokd Grace to sat down and sat next to her while Grace cuddled tha baby and hushed her back to sleep after sterning her while sleeping.

"Mum, she gorgous and I love her so much already and she looks like Jacob a lot and she has your eyes definitely!" Said Grace giggly.

"Well we were looking for the right moment where we could ask you and find out that I've been thinking well wantkng or wondering weather or not that I would like you to be braidmaid?" Connie said while Grace nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Grace said giggly while looking down at her baby sister in Connie's arms.

As the four of them were safe and sound at home comfortable Grace rocked Baby Katrina-Leyla to sleep in the moses basket and Jacob stroked Connie's head and she felt safe so she inclided fell to sleep on Jacob's partly chest and legs.

They were all asleep now in the living room and they didnt wake till about 8am and realised they they'd slept in the Living room all night and Grace put the baby in the moses basket and Connie went tk breast feed her and change her nappy when Jacob took Grace to school which she didn't really want too.