#9

Connie was lead in bed with Grace and the baby bump as Jacob had gone to see his sister, Poppy and his niece, Jessie and was bring them back to Connie's as Poppy didn't want to travel four hours on her own on the M1 so Jacob offered to come down the other night and now was coming home to Connie and Grace.

Before coming home Poppy had an idea so they went to Mothercare and looked at prams and saw this beautiful ruby red pram which you could have the child's names sewed onto it so he went to the desk and had the hood of the pram have the Katrina-Leyla in beautiful tapestry in white thread and a loveheart next to it.

As Jacob went to the casheer and till he put the items on the desk which were a ruby red pram and some babygrowns and a couple of bibs. Only five miles away from home Poppy drove becuase she could see her younger brother was tried and so he sat in the back with Jessie and she saw how much love and excitement was in his eyes and he fell asleep stoking Jessie hair as short as it was only being 4 months old.

Connie walked down stairs to notice Jacob's Audi A7 was on the drive next to her Mercedes and she put her dressing grown back on and unlocked the door and went outside to be greeted and hugged by Poppy and she saw Jacob fast asleep in the car next to Jessie and his hand on her hand and a tear came to her eye.

As Jacob begin to move his head moved, and his head hit something round but soft and then he woke up you notice that his head was on Connie's bump and she was sat next to him jn the car and the Poppy was just going inside with Jessie and so he got out the car and went round to the other side and helped Connie out of the car and got the thkng out of the boot as Connie went inside as it was chilly Jacob took the packaging of the pram and put it up and placed the clothing in the pram and pused it into the house to see a shocked Connie crying...

Jacob dumped the pram in the doorway and walked over to a crying Connie and helped her to the sofa were she was still crying.

"Its Jac she's in a coma, she was on her way to her night shift 10 till 4 and she's getting married in 4 weeks how is that fair, just how!" Connie said while crying and Poppy went and got Connie some clothes and she told Jacob to look after Jessie and Grace.

"Come on, Connie I'll take you to the hospital. You need to see if Jac's alright, otherwise you'll get your self stressed and that isn't good for the baby and you so come on put these clothes on and come on." Poppy said being kind.

A few days later

Jac had woken up but was still really weak and unable to move and so Connie was on ITU with Joseph who had tear stained eyes and Connie had to go as herself and Jacob were looking after Grace, Tom and Emma for Joseph as he was always with Jac even with her being a ice queen she didn't deserve to be in coma for three days and very nearly loseing April, the bump.

Connie had finally decided to go back to work as Joseph took Tom and Emma home and Jac was going to be discharged in a couple of hours and the baby was fjne wasn't due until another 6 weeks.

Her final three days on E.D. for now had come and the lovely summers day fit it perfect...