#8

With Connie being near 6 and a half months pregnant then and she was more hormonal as nothing fitted her even with a couple of months to go. Her favorite shoes she wasn't allowed to wear as a week ago she tripped and if Jacob wasn't there she could of seriously hurt herself and the only time she had to herself was when she was in her office doing paperwork.
Connie was in her office as usual doing paperwork keeping out the way of major cases and RTC's as she was instructed by many members of the e.d. because when treating patients she would be obstructed by the growing bump in the way.

"Connie, Out here now!" A familiar voice said by the nurse's station or staffroom.

"I'm coming, Just wait give us a minute I'll be there in a minute." Connie said while rushing out of her office to reveal Connie wearing black leggings with leather sides and a white blouse contemplating her huge bump perfectly.

Connie rushed to the staffroom with every urgency in her body when Jacob, Jac and Joseph, Charlie and Elliot with the rest of the E.D. staff said 'surprise' people started to say happy birthday to the 6 month gone Connie.

Jac and Joseph were hugging while Joseph was feeling Jac's 5 month bump with their little girl growing in there and the engagement ring on her finger when Connie walked over and noticed the big white rock on Jac's finger and congratulated the pair on there engagement and struggled to give Jac a hug as there was two bumps in the way and Jac kissed Joseph and Jac looked the happiest now more than ever before.

"We've chosen a name for the baby April." Jac siad witha smile on her face and her head nicely under Joseph's chin while he rubbed her waist and tummy as she smiled.

"Thats a gorgous name Jac, we've decided to name our little girl Katrina-Leyla as we just like the names together and Grace liked Leyla so we compromised with her!" Connie said jokingly.

Jacib walked over to hug Connje when she turned round to kiss him passionately on the touch on his lips she felt there healthy baby girl kick hard so that Jacob could feel it on his stomach and they laughed while kissing.

"I can't wait for this one to be born i can go bavk to my shoes and normal clothing!" Connie said to Jac as they were both being cuddled by there parnters when Zoe got pagged so she had to leave.

"I'm enjoying, don't get me wrong but the stress with emma was imense pressure and so this time round it's better Joseph is constantly cheaking up on me which is cute but, i thoought after what happened in the past i thought Me and Joseph were over for good." Jac said joyfully.

With the pair being on call Jac and Joseph decided to go back to Cardiothroracics as they got paged and decided to let Elliot stay and have fun at the party and Ollie and Zosia would be leaving now so they needed consults on the ward and with Elliot leaving soon and Jac being head of department, Joseph was Elliot's replacement.

When Jac, April the bump and Joseph returned to Darwin Connie and Jacob went to sit on the sofa and have a cuddle when Max passed them a piece of cake and Connie eagerly awaited Jacob to pass her hers and ate it quickly as she aas extremely hungry.

"Like that then sweetcheeks." Jacob said looking at the beautiful fiancé who had chocolate round her mouth.

"Delectable actually and i was thinking that you me and Grace could have takeaway tonight?" Connie said to Jacob who was constantly feelling her bump.

As their shifts ended Jacob and Connie went to get two donna kebabs with extra salad for Connie and a galic bread and cheese, as they got home Grace ran and hugged her mum anxiously and told Connie that Sam was sat on the sofa...

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my first fan fiction just letting you know that when story ends the sequel will be called 'Life or Death'! Thanks everyone😆