#4

Connie was shocked, to see Grace and Sam stood there, she rubbed her eyes and they were still stood there she thought that she was going mental. Sam walked over with Grace she ran and went to hug her mum who she hadn't seen in quite a while and a shocked Connie hugged Grace back and told them to come to her office.

As she walked into her office Jacob noticed that a young girl continuely hugged Connie and a elder man walked into Connie's office so he asked Charlie who they were and he replied "Connie's daughter, Grace and her ex husband, Sam." That's when Jacob knocked on the closed door and went into the office where a happy Grace sat on Connie's knees playing on her iPad.

"Oh, Hi Jacob this is Grace and her father Sam." Connie said while Jacob and Sam shook hands and Connie helped Grace with her game.

"Nice to put a face to a name finally. Hi Grace, how you doing?" Jacob said while her saw his happy Connie was to see Grace.

"Yes it is, Jay, Jac, Jacob." Sam said while being disrespectful towards Jacob when Connie mouthed "Ignore him."

"I'm fine and enjoying being home for a bit, but Mum can I stay with you in my own bedroom?" Grace said while begging her mum to let her stay at there house.

"Yes, if that's OK with Dad." Connie said while nodding at Grace.

"Yeah I suppose so it will let you get to know Jacob and get used to the idea of being a big sister soon." Sam said while Grace ran over saying thank you.

As Connie took the rest of the day of she and Grace went home to get her settled in back at her real home not a boarding school where Sam had chose to send there 11 year old loving and caring daughter and decided to dump her there.
Grace and Connie on the ride back home Connie became feeling sick when she entered the house Connie dumped her belongings and ran upstairs heading for the toilet and she was sick again after a couple of mornings Connie was used to it as being pregnant it was just a normal thing.

As Grace walked up the stairs she could hear her mum in pain and being violently sick and so she went to her mother's room and got a towel from the linen cupboard and rushed into the bathroom where Connie had her head over the toilet with her coat hanging over her feet and her hair tided gently back. Grace give her mother the towel and started to run the bath for her mum while Connie wiped her mouth with the small towel Grace handed her.

Grace continued to run the bath and put some bath salts in the bath to take the smell of sick away from the bathroom, and then Connie got in the bath and had a long and relaxing soak in the big white luxurious bath. As Connie was having her bath Grace went down stairs and started to prepare something to eat for her and her mum and so she made something light so it wouldn't upset Connie's stomach again.

"Grace!" Connie shouted, "will you get me a towel I left it on my bed!" While Grace walked upstairs and grabbed her mum's towel walked into the bathroom and placed on the radiator and continued to go and make something for dinner."Thanks, Grace." Connie said calmly.

As Connie went to get dressed and put on an elegant dress she had bought she was shopping eariler that week. She was wearing a black dress tight but comfortable and showes her a 4 and half months bump off effortlessly.

Really sorry this update was late dor the reader who read it homework piles up and hopefully chapter 5 won't be as late as chapter 4 x