#3

As Connie returned to work she arrived early and she and Jacob walked into the Staff room and they noticed that there was a congratulations banner on the wall and then the ED staff and Jac jumped up and said "Congratulations!"

When Jac walked over she said "Congrats, Oh and Grace tried calling me and she said that you wouldn't pick your phone up, so I said you were probably busy."

"What number was Grace calling on because i only have one missed call from an unknown number being '07773 767473' is that Grace because it is she'll of changed her number without telling me." Connie said feeling bad that she ignored Grace unknowingly.

" Yeah that's Grace's number, sorry I knew you wanted to speak to her." Jac said wishing she didn't tell her.

"OK I will call Grace as soon as possible; she'll be worried what's wrong." Connie said while taking her coat and placing on the table.

Connie and Jacob hugged while Jac left to go back to Cardiothroracics, the Ed congratulated the couple a second time and then went to treat patients on the ward.

Connie hugged Jacob then walked to her office and Jacob folowed her in and presented a medium sized gift bag to her and she opened it while Jacob shut the down and she picked up the little pink baby grow saying 'I love my mumy! 💜' and she started to cry with happiness and she thanked Jacob and kissed him passionately and said "goodbye" and put the baby grow back in the bag and sat down on the seat on in her office and started with her daily work and took her coat and then exited her office.

"This is Sofia Carey, late 20's suspected broken ankle and collasped lung..." Iain said while moving the injured girl into the ED.

"OK, take her resus Iain, Rita over here with me." Connie said while taking the notes of the girl.

Connie treateed the girl and sent her for a CAT scan and an a chest x-ray. After that patient had been treated all Connie had to do was paperwork so she did the tedious papaerwork until her shift was over. She then phoned Grace.

"Hi Grace, how are you sorry i didnt answer you, thought it was a cold caller, you know what I'm lime." Connie said with a happy smile on her face.

"Fine mum, daddy at work so I'm Emma at the moment doing my homework." Grace said happily.

"Darling I have something to tell you is that OK? Grace." Connie said while gently feeling her tummy and smiling.

"Yeah, tell me, tell me!" Grace said eagerly anticipated the new her mum had to tell her.

"Well I'm pregnant darling and I know you that you are angry because you went away becuase I couldn't look after you so..." As Connie continued to speak Grace butted in.

"Mum, it's fine, seriously you and Jacob are getting married, WHICH I AM GOING TO BE THERE FOR, and I love the idea me, me being a big sister !" Said an exicted Grace.

Not knowing that Grace was in the UK Connie said bye and went off the phone and continued when the paperwork which was for the ordit. Jacob walked into the office and showed her the scans of Sofia and she stood up and walked out and went to speak to the young women about her collasped lung now being stable and a cast will be put on her ankle.

Connie went back out to the E.D, then suddenly Cardiothroracics surgeon which hadn't appeared in 7 years. It was Sam Strachan and he had Grace with him...