#5

As Connie and Jacob went to book there second baby scan they saw Mo and Mr.T there too just coming out of the room while Mo rubbed her growing bump and Connie looked at herself in her tight fit black dress showing her small cute bump.
Connie rubbed her growing bump as everyday now she was putting on weight and you could finally see the bundle of joy growing inside Connie and now Connie became more defensive over the little bump and not letting agressive patient come near her.

"Hi Mo how was the scan, seeing the baby on the screen for a third time!"Connie said happily seeing Mo and her 7 month tummy.

"Oh, Connie its you, the scan was perfect and soon they'll be here with me and deward, did you here about Jac and Joseph he asked her to marry him and she said yes there finally getting on with it even more so shes 14 weeks pregnant again and Emma just gone 3, anyway hiw are you and Jacob with Grace back."Mo said exictly.

"Jac pregnant again and her and Joseph finally i thinks there's something in the water first Raf and Cara have there daughter 8 months ago , then you and Mr.T, now me and Jacob and now Jac and Joseph!😂" Connie said while laughing with Mo about everyone having children all at the same time.

Jacob and Mr.T were talking when Jacob sorted the scan out for Connie dor 3 weeks time and Connie kissed Jacob while Mo and Mr.T were leaning on one another while walking out of the ward and gently rubbing Mo's tummy.

As Connie took the time of booking a table for them at a quiet and little restaurant for dinner and then Jacob walked Connie to the car and drove to the nice restaurant and helped Connie give out of the low axialed car and put his hand behind her back incase she fell back.

Little add in one of my favourite videos of Connie and Jacob x

While they ate for dinner Connie seemed to eat a lot more than Jacob and still had more for apple pie and custard and a couple of glasses of orange juice.

"Connie, I know your pregnancy is making you eat more but are you going to eat your tea tonight." Jacob said smirking at Conie as she had custard around her lips.

"Sorry, I'll stop eating then!" Connie said anxiously as she came looking at her body and the only thing she admired was a sweet and inoccent bump on the verge of existence in the tihht dress was wearing.

"Don't be sorry i should be sorry Connie i was only trying to make to have a simile on your gorgous face because ever since Sam cmae with Grace you have been more discrete about your feelings." Jacob said whike being sad after upseting Connie.

"No, its not you it's just i realised that soon Grace has ro leave me again to go back to the LA and leave me sorry that I'm the reaso she's there still." Connie said while Jacob stood up walking round to her and held her hand gently and places tbere hands on there little bundle of joy and the pair of them simiked at the thought that in a ciuole of months they were going to have a little baby girl or boy here.

They paid the bill and left the building leaving them outside in the cold and a 5 mintue walk to the car and even with her jacket on Connie had goose bumps forming so Jacob took his black leather jacket off and put it on Connie.

The car journey back home was long but it give Connie and Jacob time to think of baby names.

"Charlie"

"Leyla"

"Katrina"

Or

"Carla"

Were the names they have chosen if it was a girl and if it was a boy their name would be;

"Nick"

"Nikhil"

"Martin"

Or

"Angelo"

"Personally, Jacob I think a girl should have a hyponated name like Katrina-Leyla Carla Masters or Beauchamp and for a boy just one first name and a middle like Angelo Nikhil Masters kr Beauchamp." Connie said while enjoying the names think put together.

"I argee i think the girls and boys name have been done and now we just need to find out so i can paing the room." Jacob said exictly.