#7

Grace and Jacob were getting along well and decided to go to B&Q to get some panit and Grace had picked out two more colours to go with the baby pink walls of the baby's nursery Grace had picked a light green and some yellow she she could decorate the room more brightly and have a scene on the walls and when Jacob and Grace met back up Jacob had an engraved plac and some sparkly paint and some white paint too.

"Okay, are you sure there the colours you want to use Grace?" Jacob said while putting the items on the counter while the cashier scaned them through.

"Absolutely 100% sure I'm going to paint cotton candy fields on the bottom on the walls." Grace said eagerly.

As the pair went home they noticed they had 3 hours until Connie came home and they needed it to be ready to show Connie when she got home. As Grace got started ahe pulled out some small brushes and started doing small brushstrokes to create a field outline while Jacob was painting the plac white and the engraved letters with a sparkly paint.

"Jacob, Come here i need your opinion and some help to get this finished!" Grace said while Jacob walked into to the room and noticed all of Grace's hard work.

"I'm here, Grace this is perfect!" Jacob said as he picked up a large brush to fill in the inner of the outlines so the outlines were now fields.

The field wre now complete and now they were carefully painting lollypops on the walls in white sticks and yellow tops and a few lite butterflies in pink, yellow and white and with an hour left until Connie came home and they were rushing to create lollypops on the wall and now it looked like the the room would be ready on time for Connie coming home at half five.

Connie rang to see if they would like anything as she was coming home but Grace and Jacob wre concerned that the walls wouldn't dry in time.

With the walls nearly finished drying Connie came home to see the walls have a gorgous pink background and candy fields in subtle colours and on the door the baby's name was in fancy on a door plac saying 'Katrina-Leyla's Room' and when Connie came home she was shocked that it looked so beautiful.

With the walls nearly finished drying Connie came home to see the walls have a gorgous pink background and candy fields in subtle colours and on the door the baby's name was in  fancy on a door plac saying 'Katrina-Leyla's Room' and when Connie ca...

"It's beautiful!" Connie said crying while hugging Jacob and Grace at the same time and Connie gently rubbed the ever so growing effortless bump.

Connie got dressed out of the tight black dress and put on some black leggings and a baggy sports top and walked back into the nursery and stared to help Jacob put the freshly painted white cot put when suddenly she stopped and and leaned against the wall and rubbing her tummy anxiously.

"Whats wrong Con, seriously Connie whats wrong?" Jacob said while anxiously worrying about his 5 month pregnant so to be wife.

"It's the baby, it hurts. Ow! Ow! Ow!" Connie said as this was happening Jacob ran to the phone and called an ambulance for Connie while he had tears running do his face.