#6

The day of the scan had arrived and they couldn't wait Jacob had taken a week for to start getting the baby room decorated and Grace decided to help as she was good at art and thought about painting more than just a simple colour background.

Connie walked down stairs to release that breakfast was made and Jacob was sat in the living room with Grace and Sam was there too and her face dropped when she saw Grace's suitcase stood there with her belongings on the top.

"What are you doing in my house may I ask Sam? And why is my daughter's suitcase packed because she isn't going anywhere?" Connie said anxiously as she went to get a drink of orange juice.

"I'm taking 'our' daughter back to the US where her home is, Connie come on your not fit to look after a child, I don't even know why your pregnant you're going dump him in a couple of months anyway. " Sam said expressively.

Connie saw red she went over and as she was about to punch him Jacob pulled her back and did it himself while Grace ran over to her mum as she was leaned over the kitchen sink and was doubled over in pain. Jacob held Connie's hand while he tried to calm her down as it was far too early for the baby to come and she was already stressed and then Grave began to speak...

"Dad, GO! You're no good for Mum or me as you're behaving like a spoil brat and you complain about me I'm the child here my rights is to feel safe and you're not that. I'm staying with Mum, Jacob and the baby like a family." Grace said angrily.

"Leave you heard what Grace said and your making my fiancé upset and in pain she can't be doing this she 5 months pregnant and doesn't need the stress!" Jacob said while Sam with his bloody nose walked anyway leaving Grace with Connie who was feeling better.

Connie sat down as instructed by Jacob and Grace while they continued with baking cupcakes and cooking bacon for breakfast. Grace went to hug her mum and felt the baby kick and Connie was surprised because that was the first time the baby had kicked and Grace was felling it too.

A hours later...

Connie went with Grace to put her belonging rightfully in her room hen Connie into her room and presented Grace with a medium sized black box and she opened it to find a ruby locket inside with a picture of herself and the graved words Grace's birthstone Grace cried with happiness and they went back downstairs to eat their bacon and then a cupcake then it was time to go to the scan.

"Mrs Connie Beauchamp?" A nurse said while Connie stood up with Jacob and walked into the the scan room.

"Right, ready Connie can you get on the bed. Please" Mr.T said politely.

Connie got on the bed and rolled up her baggy top to reveal the growing bump and Mr.T put the cold icy gel on her stomach to show on the screen a baby.

"What you like to know the sex of the baby?" Mr.T said politely in a professional manner. Connie smiled and nodded to reveal that the couple was having a little baby girl...