Chapter 1

NOTE; 167 pounds is NOT fat. Natasha just thinks that because that's what her family told her. She's forced to think that, that is fat. But it's not. I 100% agree that 167 pounds is not fat. At all.
edited. ;D

Chapter 1

Today was the day.

The day that Logan would find his mate, his 17th birthday.

Today was the day I would get my heartbroken, seeing as I had a HUGE crush on him.

But then again, who would like me?

I'm just a fatty. Fatty McFatFat.

Which 16 year old weighs 167 pounds?! Yeah , none except for me.

Anyways, my second oldest sister, Jenna, was making me listen to her ranting on and on about how she was pretty sure that she was Logan's mate and that she was gonna be Alpha Female and that I will never find my mate.

I rolled my eyes at that, nobody could control that, not even me. But secretly, I was seriously hoping to find my mate.

Jenna threw on a bright pink mini cocktail dress with low cleavage and the bottom barely covering her butt.

It was Logan's party today and everyone had to dress up and be ready in half an hour.

Me? I was still wearing my oversized large t-shirt with my sweatpants. Which was very comfortable, mind you.

"Okay , get out, I'm done now." Jenna said, shooing me off with her hands.

"Okay." I said, got up, and opened Jenna's room door, looking down not paying attention to anything but my small feet. Which also resulted to crashing into a very hard muscled body. I felt a bunch of sparks and electricity.

MATE! My wolf howled in happiness and I smiled happily. I breathed in and out, readying myself to meet the man of my dreams and the one who I was going to live with forever.

I looked up and saw Logan, surprised, but in two seconds he had his signature smirk on.

"Hey fatty." He said, smirking.

My face fell, and the smile was vanished from my face, and panic settled in.

"Are you..are you my mate?" I asked, as I stuttered, and blinked.

"What?! You high? I'll never have a mate as fat as you, and as ugly too. Get lost." He said, his eyes holding something so unfamiliar to me.

I felt tears brimming but refused to let them fall, as I stared up at him, straightened my back, held my chin high and replied.

"Well then Logan, I really thought you were different. I really thought that you would help me and save me from everything and everyone, but no. Your just the same as everyone. And here I was thinking that you would accept me. And once again, I was wrong." I shook my head, looked at him, and walked away.

My mate, the one that is supposed to love me for who I am, rejected me.

"So Logan, have you found your mate?"

Alpha Night asked Logan that night of his 17th birthday celebration in front of the whole pack.

He stuttered and looked at me for a split second and automatically saying "No dad, I haven't found my mate." He said, acting like he was sad, but I knew he wasn't.

My whole world had come crashing down. My wolf howled in sadness, from the rejection of our mate. I looked down, in sadness and anger, balling my fists.

My third oldest sister sighed as if she was said before she continued, "WELL NATASHA, LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT LOGAN'S MATE , STILL HAVE THAT ONGOING OBSESSION ABOUT HIM ?!" She practically yelled out on purpose for the whole pack to hear.

I immediately looked up, and felt humiliated, I looked at Logan, and his eyes were widened, and his mouth was opened like a gaping fish.

Everyone started mumbling things like 'She's so fat and ugly, why would Logan ever like her back?" or "She should just leave, she's a waste of space."

My dad grabbed my arm tightly that I winced in pain as I looked away from Logan, gritting my teeth in pain, and closing my eyes.

"How dare you obsess over him like that?!? You have put a bad name on our family! That's it, your out, I have disowned you. You are just a waste of life and useless." My dad said, looking at me, disgusted and let go of my arm.

My brother Nathan spat and said "I wish you were DEAD."

My oldest sister said and pointed to the door. "Your a waste of space, go get lost, never come back, nobody even wants you."

My second oldest sister said "You fail at life, go die. There's knives in the kitchen drawer."

My third oldest sister just gave me a disgusted look and looked away, crossing her arms around her chest.

My mom just stood there with Logan's mom oblivious to whatever was happening.

Thats it, now I had to leave, and never come back. Everyone who I knew, my pack, my family, my mate, didn't want me here. I had to leave. Forever.

"You guys are right, I'm a fat, ugly pathetic excuse of a person and I should go die." I whispered and ran away tears streaming down my cheeks.