Chapter 20!!!

Chapter 20

"Awwh! You guys are so cute together!!" Renee gushed, staring at Logan and I. "The perfect couple, the werewolf spirits really did great on this match, don't you guys think?!"

Everyone agreed.

"Maria and Marcus should be mates, they are also perfect for each other." Renee continued on, "I mean, look at them they so like each other, aha, Maria's even blushing, and Marcus is smirking." Renee whispered the last part in my ear, purposely loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What the hell Renee?! Shut up!!" Maria yelled, not mad, just embarrassed, not only her cheeks were bright red, her whole face was. Marcus just sat there, smirking and snickering every second, not embarrassed at all.

I'm just glad she was over teasing us, and teasing , well mostly Maria. We were sitting in the livingroom, watching tv, at 9:57PM.

"Are you staying over here?" Logan whispered into my ear, his warm breath making me shiver. "Or do you want to come with me to the hotel, wait scratch that, you are coming to the hotel with me," He whispered once and and blew into it, purposely.

I shivered, and whispered back to him, "I'll come back to the hotel with you, or do you want to go to Marcus's and I's apartment?" I blew into it also, but it had no affect on him, at all.

"Hotel," Was all he said, got up, and then threw me over his shoulder.

"Logan! Put me on the ground again!!" I said, thumping his back with my fists. I heard everyone laughing as I struggled to get away from him, and off his shoulder.

"Never!" He said, and spun us around, me holding tightly to his shirt, trying not to fall, I laughed as he stumbled, but let out a tiny squeak, because if he fell, I would of fallen too.

"Bye guys! We're leaving." Logan said, finally finding his balance and standing in the middle of the room. I couldn't tell exactly, because I was facing towards his yumalicious bum.

"Logan, let me down so I can say bye!!" I yelled at him again.

"It's alright Natasha, you don't need to say bye, just say it out loud." Mrs.Hernandez said, laughter still evident in her voice. "Yeah, Natasha, just stay like that, it's fun seeing you struggling!" Marcus yelled out, bursting out laughing again.

"Jerk!" I said, and laughed out too.

"Bye Natasha!" They all called out, "Nice to meet you, you better visit again!" Mr and Mrs.Hernandez, Vincent, Renee, and Maria all said.

"WAIT!" Marcus yelled, and ran upstairs somewhere. Everyone waited patiently, until he came back downstairs, some sort of box in his hands....oh no, don't tell me thats, oh god no!

"Here Logan, just in case, I don't want to become a uncle just yet." He handed him a box of condoms, strawberry flavoured. My face burned as blood rushed to my cheeks, I don't know if I was from blushing or from being held upside down.

"Thanks mate, but I think you might need it for you and Maria, I saw the looks you were giving her when she bended down looking for the remote behind the couch." Logan responded back, yet put the condom box in his pocket.

I wish I could of seen Maria's face when Logan said that, but noo, I'm too busy on Logan's shoulder, blood rushing to my head quicker and quicker. "Bye guys!" Logan called out, and hearing a bunch of "byes, peace, see you," he walked out the door, shutting it behind us.

"Can I get down now?" I said, getting dizzier and dizzier by the second. "No, I like my view." He said, slapping my butt. "Logan! Stop that!" I said, laughing. "Oh, we have to walk, I walked here, the hotel is about 10 blocks away, and the car is about two blocks away, I couldn't find parking." He said, almost regretfully.