Chapter 18 Part 2

• Dedicated to All my readers , <3 : )

BEFORE YOU READ : (*) means flashback =)

Chapter 18 PART 2

Natasha's POV

"Um, if you don't mind , we would like to ask some questions for you guys...." I said, trying not to scare them, even though they were probably 20 years older then me.

"Oh yeah, shoot." Maria said, smiling to herself,most likely thinking of something-or someone.

Probably Marcus , hahha.

I asked some questions like for example which pack they came from, where they were from, who was the Alpha, and other random questions like that.

Marcus' POV

I stared at her beautiful face. I just couldn't get her off my mind, how did she become so beautiful since the last time I saw her, her big green eyes, tar black hair.

"Why don't Maria and Marcus go and catch up while I'll make some tea." Mrs. Hernandez said, eyeing Maria.

"Uhm, okay." Maria said and got up from the couch.

She walked upstairs as I followed her, my wolf going crazy.

****

"Marcus! Let's make forts!" 5 year old Maria, with a lisp, said, her short legs running to the couch, her two pigtails bouncing as she ran.

"Okay!" 7 year old Marcus said, running after Maria in his muddy rubber boots.

They both grabbed the couch cushions and struggled to throw them on the floor.

"Look Maria, I'm superman!" Marcus said, holding up a couch cushion in his arms.

Maria tried to but she couldn't even pick up the cushion. She huffed after a few seconds of struggling and fell to the ground, arms crossed.

"That's so unfair! Your 7! I'm only five." She said holding up 5 fingers, showing off her age.

Marcus laughed and said, "It's okay Maria, maybe when we're older you can do it again."

"Yay, I will be stronger then you, then I will be supergirl!" She said, as if determined to become stronger then Marcus this very second.

"I dunno, Maria. You are a girl and boys are stronger then girls!" Marcus said.

"No they are not! Girls are forever stronger then boys! Boys have cooties." Maria said angrily, pushing Marcus to the ground.

Marcus gasped, "I'm tell mommy!" He said and quickly stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

"No please Marcus! I'm sorry!!! Don't tell mommy, she will take my new barbie away." Maria said, tears welling up in her eyes, thinking about losing her new barbie.

"I won't tell mommy if..." Marcus trailed off thinking... "If you give me a kiss right here." Marcus pointed to his cheek.

"Nuh uh Marcus, that is yucky!" Maria said with a disgusted face.

"But mummy and daddy do it all the time!" Marcus said.

"We aren't mommy and daddy, Marcus." Maria stated.

"Come on, Maria." Marcus egged Maria on.

"Fine!" Maria stomped her foot and pressed her lips against Marcus' cheek for a second, and quickly wiped her mouth off with her hand.

"Yuck cooties!!" They both yelled, Maria rubbing her lips off to get rid of the cooties and Marcus rubbed his cheek.

Little did they know, Marcus and Maria's parent stood in the doorway, looking at their children, silently laughing.