Chapter 30

Chapter 30.

"Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you, this is not a drive-by..." I sung loudly, while rubbing the shampoo in my hair.

I closed my eyes, as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. The hot water on my skin felt amazing. It relaxed my tense muscles. I flicked the tap off and grabbed the towel from the rack. I wrapped it around my body and walked out of the bathroom.

I never realized that maybe Logan would have been in the room so I didn't decide to check. But to my luck, he was standing right there. He looked up as I gasped. His eyes darkened with hunger.

"You, me, bed, now." He demanded, and no matter how hard my wolf wanted to listen to him, I shook my head.

"No. I have to get ready," I said, sticking my chin up in the air. He growled with lust and opened his mouth to talk.

"Shh, no talking." I stated and pointed to the door. "Out until I'm done changing," I said stubbornly. Logan groaned as I grinned.

"Your so mean to me, Natasha." He said, for the second time today.

I stayed silent, as I kept pointing to the door, wanting to burst out laughing. He sighed and walked out the door. I finally burst out laughing. His face was too funny.

I checked to see if the room door was locked, just in case he came back. It was thankfully locked, so I started to comb out my wet hair. I started to blow-dry it, and plugging in the straightener.

I felt Logan trying to connect in my mind, so I immediately let him into my mind. 'Yes, what would you like, my love?'

'Don't wear makeup, or dress up,'

'So you want me to look like shit?' I asked rhetorically.

He laughed, 'No, just don't be too dressy. This isn't a fancy date.'

'Okay, anything else?'

'Nope, I love you.'

'Now, now don't make it all corny.' I said, and laughed.

'Shut up and say I love you back,' He said, in joking tone.

'Nah, I don't think I will.' And with that I immediately blocked him from my mind.

Turns out that the Alpha can break through any mind barrier as long as you were in the pack.

'Ha ha, loser you can't block your mind from me.' He teased, chuckling.

'Not unless I leave the pack!' I said, in a sing-song voice.

'Don't you dare.' He said so seriously, it sent shivers down my spine.

'Chill, I couldn't leave you.' I said softly, wanting him to understand.

'I don't know if I could even take it if you left me.' Logan said so truthfully, it warmed my heart.

'I have to go get ready,' I said, and he replied with a 'Ok' and blocked his mind.

I decided to just wear blue skinny jeans and a white tank top with three ruffles as the shirt design.

I brushed on a tiny bit of makeup ; hardly noticeable. I finished off with my hair being straight and topped it off with a cute white bow in my hair.

Once I agreed I looked presentable, I opened the door, seeing Logan there with a bouquet of roses.

"For you," He said, a bit nervously. Why was he nervous when he had already taken me out on a date before?

I grabbed them and sniffed deeply. They smelt amazing, but I still loved Logan's scent even more. "Thank you." I said, and grinned.